A few weeks ago, Krystal commented on this wwKw, asking my opinion on harem pants. Weeeell, to be perfectly honest, I've never in life considered wearing harem pants. But I did decide to do some research. And what did I find, to my complete surprise...CROPPED harem pants! Even us shorties can wear these! So here are my three interpretations on how to wear yourself some cropped harem pants.



{ geology rocks my socks off }

tee shirt: nonfictiontees
pants: YesStyle
ring: vandiva





{ floral fun }
tank: ModCloth
clutch: FA2u
bangles: KesTdesigns
pants: YesStyle
shoes: Zappos




{ look at you, fancy pants }
cardi: ModCloth
earrings: myfaunaflora
pants: YesStyle
shoes: Zappos




{ what do you think? }





Like what I've done in the past? Leave me a comment or send me a message -- I'll work up a post just for you! : )

7 notes

  1. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox on July 1, 2010 at 3:29 PM

    well now those are WAAAY better than what we were finding :p great job!

     
  2. Andrea (Panda) on July 1, 2010 at 5:06 PM

    oh i LOVE the first one...not sure if i would wear the pants, but you do make them look cute! great Job!

     
  3. Diana Mieczan on July 1, 2010 at 6:02 PM

    I love the second one...Its so pretty and what a great colours:) You are so good in this:) Kisses darling and see you soon:)

     
  4. Emily@VitaNostra on July 1, 2010 at 6:31 PM

    #2 and then #1 are my favorites! I soooo cannot wear these but fantastic if you can... super cute.

     
  5. Amanda on July 1, 2010 at 8:52 PM

    Love the first look! Very cute outfits!

     
  6. Unknown on July 2, 2010 at 5:49 AM

    omg going to check out this "yesstyle" - i'm wearing harem pants today!!! .. i'm totally INTO them right now - they are just SOOOOO comfy! - thanks honey - have a great LONG weekend!!

    PS - come by and pick up YOUR award!!!!
    *kiss kiss*
    Erika
    ~Tiptoe Butterfly~

     
  7. Janet Mazorie on July 3, 2010 at 7:48 AM

    Love the second outfit option, that flower shirt is pretty awesome. I also really like that rough gemstone/crystals tee shirt from the first option. I think harem pants are pretty great and I've seen a lot of really good examples, of how to pull them off, on the sidewalks of the city!