Just stopping in to wish everyone a wonderful weekend! It's been a super hectic week around here, and I'm super glad it's almost over. 

The lovely Erika of the amazing blog Tiptoe Butterfly handed out this award to her readers last week. It's so sweet I had to share.





Thanks, Erika!


I'll be spending this weekend running around Seattle with my amazing college roommate who's in town visiting. I'm so happy she's here!


{ what are you up to this weekend? }






6 notes

  1. Diana Mieczan on July 9, 2010 at 3:46 PM

    Congrats on the award,sweetie! Yuppie!!! Sounds like you are having fun...Enjoy it,darling and see you soon:)
    Muah

     
  2. k on July 9, 2010 at 3:48 PM

    I am so bad at learning my german!!! did you love living in germany??

     
  3. Stacey on July 9, 2010 at 7:14 PM

    Congrats on the award:-) and happy weekend to you! xo

     
  4. Melissa Blake on July 10, 2010 at 6:00 AM

    What a cute blog you've got!! xoxo

     
  5. Leia on July 10, 2010 at 6:03 AM

    congrats on the award! :)

    Leia's Delights

     
  6. My Life Under the Bus on July 11, 2010 at 11:40 AM

    I got to visit a Hobby Lobby for the first time ! Not so exciting but I got to have lunch with the girls so it was a nice day out !