The hubbers and I attended the Bite of Seattle food festival.

It was a glorious Saturday at the Seattle Center.....


...which meant one thing....


 ...it was ri-dizity-donk crowded!



But we braved the crowds, like the tough little foodies we are...




...to sample foods from all over the globe.














Yum!



{ how was your weekend? }









9 notes

  1. paislea on July 19, 2010 at 12:55 PM

    i love your blog posts and how the pictures are fancy and scattered all over! so cute.

    i adore your blog!

    ♥ http://www.allisterbee.blogspot.com

     
  2. Diana Mieczan on July 19, 2010 at 1:05 PM

    I love food festivals....Those photos look so great! Glad you had fun,sweetie:)
    Happy Monday

     
  3. k on July 19, 2010 at 1:28 PM

    oh my gosh....food festival...so jealous! that sounds amazing. I remember going to the taste of Chicago once and I could barely move it was so crowded..

     
  4. Stacey on July 19, 2010 at 2:13 PM

    Yum, i love food festivals. The corn and fries look delicious:-). What a fun way to spend the weekend!

     
  5. Lynzy on July 19, 2010 at 4:18 PM

    OH! How I love festivals! We have a huge one here in New England called the BIG E<3 I can't wait!

    xo Lynzy
    http://fromskirtstoskillets.blogspot.com

     
  6. Emily@VitaNostra on July 19, 2010 at 4:32 PM

    Yay! How totally fun. And yum, yum. It looks like you had a beautiful day for it too!

     
  7. My Life Under the Bus on July 19, 2010 at 8:21 PM

    Oh I am sooo jealous. My husband got a bee in his bonnet to go to Outback Steakhouse. We left saying " Once you go Outback you never go back" AWFUL !!! I don't know how they stay in business !

     
  8. Victoria on July 19, 2010 at 11:07 PM

    Oh wow, a food festival, I am jealous!! Looks great, and the weather couldn't be nicer. That corn on the cob looks delish. Glad you enjoyed the weekend! :)

     
  9. Amy Acorn on July 20, 2010 at 1:48 AM

    i've never been to a food festival! i want to go to one after these lovely pictures mind! =) x