There's really only one thing to do on a super-hot day like today.


{ Nap. }




I came home one day from work to find they'd overrun the hubbers. They'd been there so long his arms were falling asleep.










How is that comfortable??






Very excellent at hiding.





They really like sleeping on him.





Messing up the sofa.




Not even the zesty aroma of Doritos can get in the way of a good nap.




There are only two rules in Nap Club:

1. You do not talk about Nap Club.





2. You do not talk about Nap Club. (And don't wake us up, neither!)




{ do you ever sneak a cat nap? i know i do :D }




13 notes

  1. Diana Mieczan on July 8, 2010 at 8:09 AM

    Hahhahaha...Those photos made my day! I want a cat now:) Both are so cute and they really love sleeping on him...How funny! Ahh its so lovely to see that they feel so at home already!
    Happy Thursday,sweetie

     
  2. Sam @ The Ellison Family Expansion Plan on July 8, 2010 at 9:56 AM

    I'm not very good at sneaking a cat nap. My husband has come home from work on multiple occasions to find me crashed on the couch, on our bed while full of laundry half folded, or on the floor.

     
  3. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox on July 8, 2010 at 10:07 AM

    they're overtaking him! So cute! My old cat LOVED cool ranch doritos. his favorite "people food" snack :)

    such cute little terrors

     
  4. Lynzy on July 8, 2010 at 10:42 AM

    SO SO adorable!! Oh my goodness, my kitten would love to play with them!

    xo Lynzy
    http://fromskirtstoskillets.blogspot.com

     
  5. k on July 8, 2010 at 11:28 AM

    Oh my gosh - so cute. And the doritos are what I'm really after in this post because I have not found them here...yummmmmmm....
    Also, thanks for relating on the whole home sickness thing!! I still miss them but then my bike got stole so now my home sickness has been replaced by anger! Grr! Bad day yesterday :)

     
  6. Unknown on July 8, 2010 at 12:32 PM

    i wish i 'napped' - but i can't nap :o( .. i barley sleep, so napping is out of the question ..

    loven' all the pics!

    *kiss kiss*
    Erika
    ~Tiptoe Butterfly~

     
  7. My Life Under the Bus on July 8, 2010 at 4:07 PM

    Oh my they are too cute ! I miss having cats : )

     
  8. Stacey on July 8, 2010 at 6:12 PM

    Oh how lovely! They are so adorable!

     
  9. T@PoppyPlacePdx on July 9, 2010 at 3:04 PM

    Very cute :) T.

     
  10. Emily@VitaNostra on July 9, 2010 at 3:22 PM

    Awesome post! Those photos are sooooo great! I just want to keep looking at them as they are making me giggle. I can't wait to show them to John when he gets home (and he HATES cats... but seriously... this may turn him around)!

    Yup, and I definitely do the nap thing. 20 minutes and I am a whole new person! Happy Friday!

     
  11. amanda on July 10, 2010 at 9:58 AM

    the cutest little kitty cats!! I love naps, it is seriously one of my favorite things to do along with eating and actually going to sleep at night. :)

     
  12. cabin + cub on July 11, 2010 at 9:37 AM

    Awwww. they are soooo cute! Hope you are having a great weekend! ;)

     
  13. Robin Humphrey on July 13, 2010 at 9:16 PM

    <3 kitties! your lil guy is a cutie!