I'm feeling very nostalgic for the past summers I've spent in Europe. Soft pink and turquoise feels so Parisian to me.


Here are some of my favorites that remind me of that great city.



"Balloons - Original Signed Fine Art Photograph" by alicebgardens





"Vintage PINK DRESS Silk Shantung" by CarolMai





"White Pearl and Bead Embroidered Blue Felt Earrings - Winter in Paris" by PookieandPierre





"Paris Photo - Guimauve a La Cerise (Cherry Marshmallows)" by littlebrownpen





"PEACOCK FEATHER pumps PEEP TOE never worn" by iloveswift



Put these all together and you'd have the perfect Parisian day, no?



{ Where is your mind today? }






7 notes

  1. Diana Mieczan on July 7, 2010 at 11:36 AM

    Awww...you know how much I love Paris too:) Such a stunning place! Those heels are beautiful:)I am in a good place today...Very calm and relaxed:) Must be the weather...slows me down:)
    Kisses sweetie

     
  2. Wilson on July 7, 2010 at 1:52 PM

    this is the 3rd pair of peacock pumps I have seen! Sooooo in LOVE! Peacocks are my power animal!

     
  3. Lynzy on July 7, 2010 at 5:37 PM

    My mind has been fighting off sleep all day, woke up wide awake at 530 am. YIKES


    XO Lynzy
    http://fromskirtstoskillets.blogspot.com

     
  4. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox on July 7, 2010 at 7:45 PM

    my mind was on work, for once. go figure!

     
  5. Victoria on July 7, 2010 at 10:22 PM

    Ohh those heels are to die for! And those marshmallows look amazing... I've only been to Paris once, but I remember fondly the delicious raspberry tart I had on the Champs-Elysees. Great collection!

     
  6. k on July 8, 2010 at 11:29 AM

    That dress....and those shoes!!!! I'd wear them together. I love them.

     
  7. My Life Under the Bus on July 8, 2010 at 4:10 PM

    Cherry marshmallows....I didn't even know they existed and now I am craving them dipt in dark chocolate !!!