On a cloudy gray morning here in Seattle, I discovered my little ol' blog had been filled with sunshine, thanks to the lovely and talented Sara of C'est La Vie.


{ Here's some sunshine for you }



"mini raincloud with sun brooch" by yasminellis






"yellow happiness ornate frame" by amye123






"limited edition print (caring forest)" by apak






"tea for two vintage melamine tea set" by amyalisha







"silk screened poster - let the sun shine in" by slidesideways





Thank you, C'est La Vie, for this lovely award!





I'd love to pass this on to these great bloggers:





{ Check them out  - guaranteed to add a little sunshine to your day! }




pssst! don't forget to check out my brand spankin' new button! (you can grab it on the sidebar : D)
bugmiscellany button




13 notes

  1. Sam @ The Ellison Family Expansion Plan on July 14, 2010 at 11:57 AM

    Hooray! I will have to put together a sunshine post, too, now!

     
  2. paislea on July 14, 2010 at 12:13 PM

    wooo hoo! i love this. it's so cute! i love the fun yellow.

    i grabbed your button already! it's on my blog:

    http://www.allisterbee.blogspot.com

    you can find it there. i hope you'll add my button to your blog too!

    ♥ paislea elyse

     
  3. T@PoppyPlacePdx on July 14, 2010 at 12:19 PM

    Kelli, you are such a sweetheart, thank you so much for the "Sunshine"

    Loving the happy yellow :)

    Hava a wonderful, bright and cheery day, T. :)

     
  4. paislea on July 14, 2010 at 12:26 PM

    wooo hoo! Thank you so much! i enjoy your comments and am excited to get to know you more through your blog! it's adorable!

     
  5. Diana Mieczan on July 14, 2010 at 1:07 PM

    Congrats sweetie :) Well done:)
    That brooch is so cute:) I would wear it all the time:)( to make the rain go away) hahahah
    Kisses darling:)
    Ps: I hope you will get some sunshine soon:)

     
  6. Lynzy on July 14, 2010 at 1:13 PM

    No sunshine here either, but now I have some thanks to you!

    xo Lynzy
    http://fromskirtstoskillets.blogspot.com

     
  7. Tayebug on July 14, 2010 at 2:54 PM

    Your button is adorable. Thanks for grabbing mine. I've got yours too!!

     
  8. Stacey on July 14, 2010 at 6:42 PM

    Congrats on the award! I think Sara is a sweet heart. Thanks for your sweet comment earlier. xo

     
  9. Amanda on July 14, 2010 at 8:46 PM

    Thank you Kelly! You are so sweet. I love the new button :) I hope your day was filled with sunshine!

     
  10. Leia on July 15, 2010 at 5:02 AM

    I'm loving the bright yellow colors in this post! I hope some real sunshine makes it way to you SOON!

    Leia's Delights

     
  11. k on July 15, 2010 at 8:35 AM

    I loooove your sunshine!

     
  12. C'est La Vie on July 15, 2010 at 10:40 AM

    YOU are so sweet!! :) and you are so welcome! i love your blog!

     
  13. Anonymous on July 16, 2010 at 9:52 AM

    Such lovely sunny images :)
    P.s I am glad you liked your package.