This week's wwKw is a request to style this dress  for the lovely Panda, who's having quite the fashion crisis for an upcoming September wedding. This dress is one contender.

This is easily the most challenging dress I've yet to style. I love the vibrant royal blue color, but it made it tough to piece together three very different looks.

Well, c'est la and what not. Here is what I came up with:




{ sophisticate }
 
earrings: ilexiadesigns
wrap: modCloth
clutch: Upstyle
shoes: modCloth





{ sweet }



 earrings: PookieandPierre
 clutch: nordstrom
shoes: modCloth 





{ sassy }
 
paisley jacket: anthropologie
gunmetal shoes: Zappos



{ how would YOU wear this dress? }







11 notes

  1. paislea on July 23, 2010 at 12:47 PM

    of COURSE i would wear this dress sassy! because i am! ;) very cute dress! love the different outfit options! very cute!

    ♥ http://www.allisterbee.blogspot.com

     
  2. Andrea (Panda) on July 23, 2010 at 12:50 PM

    oooh thank you for your help!!! i love them all! the ruffle shoes are so adorable.

     
  3. Livi on July 23, 2010 at 1:00 PM

    oh i love that dress! the ruffle shoes are soo cute!

     
  4. C'est La Vie on July 23, 2010 at 1:09 PM

    YAH! i love that blue, i would have to pick the first one

     
  5. k on July 23, 2010 at 1:47 PM

    i vote for the third one! very nice put togethers!!

     
  6. Diana Mieczan on July 23, 2010 at 2:03 PM

    I love the sassy....Such a great post:)))) Love love love...Kisses sweetie and enjoy your weekend:)
    Muah:)

     
  7. Emily@VitaNostra on July 23, 2010 at 2:20 PM

    That dress is sooooo amazing. I love it and I love #1! And big hug for including my earrings here too :) I am going to have to throw a wedding challenge your way one of these days... this could be fun!

     
  8. Stacey on July 23, 2010 at 6:37 PM

    I love this blue dress and all three ways that you showed, BUT, my favourite is #1. Happy Friday to you!

     
  9. Tayebug on July 23, 2010 at 8:00 PM

    The third look is my favorite. It does say "sassy", but in a very sophisticated way. Love it.

     
  10. Victoria on July 24, 2010 at 9:33 AM

    That is an adorable dress! I totally would have bought it unthinking and ran into the same problem. Great work though, I especially love the first outfit, the shoes and jewelry make the combination perfect!

     
  11. nevertheless on July 26, 2010 at 7:30 AM

    fabulous dress, love the colour and ruffles :) I love the sophisticate look, that clutch is beautiful