It's a special posting day: my 71st post to you, my 71 dear sweet followers! 


The very best part about blogging, is the wonderful community of people I've discovered. I've loved reading your adventures, advice, tales and admissions. I can't wait to see what the future will bring!


If I may, I'd like to take a moment to thank these wonderful bloggity bloggers, who've shared the <3 for yours truly over the last week. 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 

 
 

Check out their fantastic blogs!
You all rock my world.


I'm entering what is looking to be a crazyinsanebusy work day, so crave + rave  is going to be delayed until next Wednesday. Terribly sorry, dear ones, but I promise a great one next week!


{ what's on your plate today? }




16 notes

  1. paislea on July 21, 2010 at 11:43 AM

    so cute! congratulations on your 71st post! wooo hoo!

    ♥ http://www.allisterbee.blogspot.com

     
  2. Unknown on July 21, 2010 at 11:44 AM

    awe what a CUTE post! - i've been doing my best @ work to LOOK busy - but really do NADDA-A-THING! .. so far so good .. loves it! - tomorrow i'll total regret it tho with an overload of work - but it's good while it lasts now :o)

    *kiss kiss*
    Erika
    ~Tiptoe Butterfly~

     
  3. Diana Mieczan on July 21, 2010 at 11:53 AM

    How wonderful....71-71:) That is so cool:)
    Congrats sweetie and I adore this post:)
    I adore all of those blogs and its so sweet you are sharing the love:)
    Have a lovely afternoon and see you soon:)

    ps: I am hosting a great GIVEAWAY, so please join in:) ...I bet you will love it!!!

     
  4. Janet Mazorie on July 21, 2010 at 12:21 PM

    71 post and 71 followers...Congrats! I love reading your blog and its been nice to follow along with you since we started our blogs around the same time. Heads up, I gave your blog a well deserved mention in a post I did today!

     
  5. T@PoppyPlacePdx on July 21, 2010 at 12:35 PM

    Congrats on the 71 - 71 :)

    Love your blog, so positive and always cheery!

    Hope your day isn't too insane, :) T.

     
  6. C'est La Vie on July 21, 2010 at 12:44 PM

    on my way!!! :)

     
  7. C'est La Vie on July 21, 2010 at 12:46 PM

    what in the world, why don't i have your button?! taking it NOW

     
  8. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox on July 21, 2010 at 12:51 PM

    what perfect timing with the 71s!
    I think you know what I'm doing today...drowning in paperwork and dealing with crazy phone solicitors. What fun!

    Hap-hap-happy birthday! :)

     
  9. Amanda on July 21, 2010 at 4:30 PM

    Congrats on the 71s! Yay! Here's to many more :)

     
  10. nevertheless on July 21, 2010 at 7:48 PM

    congratulations! I'm sure there's much more to come :)

     
  11. Stacey on July 21, 2010 at 8:22 PM

    I am celebrating with you too! You have such a easy going and sincere vibe about you. Lovely post!

     
  12. k on July 22, 2010 at 1:40 AM

    i'm totally feeling the sappy blog love too lately - check out my blog post today, mmk???

     
  13. Lynzy on July 22, 2010 at 6:58 AM

    We appreciate you as well! This blogging journey has been wonderful so far <3 Thanks (as always) for all of your wonderful comments!
    xo Lynzy
    http://fromskirtstoskillets.blogspot.com

     
  14. Leia on July 22, 2010 at 9:12 AM

    Will check out their blogs! Thanks for sharing!

    Leia's Delights

     
  15. Victoria on July 22, 2010 at 9:15 AM

    Yay, congrats! Looking forward to reading 71 more. :)

     
  16. Unknown on July 22, 2010 at 10:30 AM

    I always read, but have never followed... looking forward to all your future posts :)
    BTW I get oodles of compliments on my brooches!