I  have to share the adorable awesomeness of this little Etsy shop.





As you should know by now, shopnevertheless is based out of Perth, Australia.





I had never ordered anything from Australia before. I purchased an adorable little brooch, and it only took about 12 days to arrive! That seems crazy fast to me. 



My little brooch was packaged super securely and SO cute-ly!


And look how CUTE it is! I totally love it to pieces. (I get tons of compliments on it, too!)



Plus, there were these bonus little guys inside....




...attached to a super sweet thank you note from their creator.


From start to finish it was a breeze to shop at shopnevertheless. I will definitely do so again. 
And to any American shoppers out there: do NOT fear shopping Aussie! It really doesn't take long at all!



{ what have you bought lately? }







9 notes

  1. Diana Mieczan on July 15, 2010 at 3:20 PM

    Awww its so pretty:) Well done.....I am off to check it out:) Kisses,sweetie and enjoy your hamburgers in the sunshine...It really sounds great!
    :)

     
  2. Unknown on July 15, 2010 at 3:38 PM

    I completely know what you mean...!! I ordered a beautiful print from Norway {from here http://www.etsy.com/shop/carambatack} and it took less time to get to me than shipping within my own country, and it was packaged so sweetly. Congrats on your overseas purchase, it's super cute :)

     
  3. k on July 15, 2010 at 3:39 PM

    so cute!!! that really is crazy fast!

     
  4. C'est La Vie on July 15, 2010 at 3:50 PM

    aw that IS super cute! love it :)

     
  5. paislea on July 15, 2010 at 4:11 PM

    This is so adorable! iT's so much fun! i absolutely love it! i'm jealous!

    ♥ http://www.allisterbee.blogspot.com

     
  6. Janet Mazorie on July 15, 2010 at 7:51 PM

    That is so cute and the packaging is great!

     
  7. Lisa Lisa Lisa on July 16, 2010 at 6:31 AM

    Too cute!!! I always love learning about new, awesome etsy shops. =) Keeping 'em coming!

     
  8. Anonymous on July 17, 2010 at 6:26 AM

    D'aww, so cute!
    Thankoo for adding my button :)
    I will be adding yours too.

     
  9. nevertheless on July 18, 2010 at 6:52 PM

    so lovely, thanks so much for writing about us :)