Happy Tuesday, everyone! 
I've decided to implement a new weekly blog feature. Each Tuesday I'll choose a few treasuries from Etsy that I'm loving (and maybe one I've made, too!), that fit a certain theme. 


today's treasury theme: 
July

















{ what does July mean to you? }




18 notes

  1. Leia on July 13, 2010 at 11:45 AM

    Ooh, I just love Etsy! All your finds are just lovely. July, to me, means mangoes, monsoon rain, and lots of reading :)

    And mmm, you make masala chai! If you haven't tried before, you should add some cloves, cinnamon, and maybe even a whole black pepper with the cardamom. I crush it all slightly with a mortar and pestle and then cook it into the tea! :)

    Leia's Delights

     
  2. Unknown on July 13, 2010 at 12:15 PM

    I just recently featured those umbrella earrings in an Anti Treasury on my own blog! I love that swimsuit, too.

    I know you said you missed the deadline, but I'd still love to have you in the next Get Perspective Project installment!

     
  3. Diana Mieczan on July 13, 2010 at 12:28 PM

    I adore the umbrella earrings ...how cute! July means to me: sun, warm smell of flowers, ice cream and sun-desses:)Hmmm:)
    Great post,sweetie and have a wonderful Tuesday

     
  4. Stacey on July 13, 2010 at 1:14 PM

    I love this new category! July means gardening, barbecuing, baring my legs, playing outside with my baby, having a beer and, and...:-)

     
  5. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox on July 13, 2010 at 2:20 PM

    oooh i love this theme day! great idea! i couldn't resist and just bought the umbrella/cameo pin in mint green :)

     
  6. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox on July 13, 2010 at 2:20 PM

    oooh i love this theme day! great idea! i couldn't resist and just bought the umbrella/cameo pin in mint green :)

     
  7. k on July 13, 2010 at 2:23 PM

    very fun idea! it looks great - i'll love these :) july to me is grilling out and swimming in lakes :)

     
  8. Lisa Lisa Lisa on July 13, 2010 at 2:26 PM

    That sailor swimsuit is the cutest. And the red velvet cupcakes are making me... very hungry... =)

     
  9. Diana Mieczan on July 13, 2010 at 3:22 PM

    Sweetie I just got your button:) Its beautiful:)
    Muah

     
  10. paislea on July 13, 2010 at 5:01 PM

    i read your twitter. i got your button.

    grab mine!! ♥

    and view yours here:

    ♥ http://www.allisterbee.blogspot.com

     
  11. Emily@VitaNostra on July 13, 2010 at 5:05 PM

    One of my favorite months! Heat, water, grilling, laziness, amazingly fresh fruits and vegetables and simply enjoying time with family and friends :)

     
  12. amanda on July 13, 2010 at 5:39 PM

    I love all your finds! They look so pretty! This is why etsy makes me poor! :) July to me is watermelon, fireworks, pool, and earwigs. haha :) I hhhhate earwigs!!

     
  13. amanda on July 13, 2010 at 5:39 PM

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  14. amanda on July 13, 2010 at 5:39 PM

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  15. Unknown on July 14, 2010 at 5:55 AM

    bottle necklace is too cute!

    July means fishing, sun, beach, fireworks, BBQ's, beers, and friends! .. oh and HOT weather .. yayyy!

     
  16. Tayebug on July 14, 2010 at 7:49 AM

    Great pics. Loving that Sailor swimsuit for July. Cute

     
  17. C'est La Vie on July 14, 2010 at 9:12 AM

    ooo i love these too!

    i'm going boating on Saturday and I can't wait!! :)

     
  18. T@PoppyPlacePdx on July 14, 2010 at 10:55 AM

    Lovely Treasuries :)

    July means B.Days for us :) T.