I'm bloggin' so late today....bah! And since I can blame it all on work drama, I'm in need of some silliness, Etsy-style*. 
Here's what's making me 'lolaotp' (bonus points if you can figure THAT out...:P).  


* It's pretty self-evident, so I'll leave you without my witty commentary today. (ha!)


{ enjoy! }


"Sad Seven-armed Octopus - hand printed evergreen women's t-shirt" by mumbletease



 
"moody camel" by WhatParty



 
"I wish I had a penguin friend small digital print" by momoma






 
"moldy bread plush" by mypapercrane






"bob ross finger puppet" by abbeychristine



{ any of these tickle your funny bone? }




P.S. Yeah, andie, I know: "That's what she said."



12 notes

  1. Andrea (Panda) on June 30, 2010 at 3:39 PM

    HAHAHAHA HAHA Ha..i love the moldy bread. i featured that shirt in a treasury once, LOVE IT! um and u really need Bob Ross for my finger pupet collection!!

     
  2. Andrea (Panda) on June 30, 2010 at 3:40 PM

    i meant i not u...unless you have a finger pupet collection

     
  3. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox on June 30, 2010 at 3:54 PM

    laugh out loud all over the place???

    those are all hilarious but i ESPECIALLY LOVE the moldy bread!!! priceless! (actually it's $20 bucks but it seems priceless!)

     
  4. Diana Mieczan on June 30, 2010 at 4:17 PM

    hahahha...those are great and that tee is so for me:) I love it! Kisses darling and I hope you will have a better day at work tomorrow:)
    Muah

     
  5. kelli g. { bug miscellany } on June 30, 2010 at 4:28 PM

    Panda, I do not have one, but perhaps I should...

    very good, Tsuki. :P

    thanks, Diana!

     
  6. Janet Mazorie on June 30, 2010 at 5:08 PM

    The Bob Ross for my finger puppet is hilarious! I used to watch him on PBS before my parents allowed MTV...haha. Hope tomorrow is better for you.

     
  7. Sam @ The Ellison Family Expansion Plan on June 30, 2010 at 6:24 PM

    Uhm, yes. I love all of those. hahaha omg the Septopus and the camels are my favorites! (That WOULD be a septopus, right? haha)

     
  8. Amanda on June 30, 2010 at 7:41 PM

    LOL! Hilarious finds! I love the moldy bread and sad octopus shirt! Thanks for the giggle :)

     
  9. k on July 1, 2010 at 6:05 AM

    i can't figure out the acronym! am i dumb??? i love the penguin print, penguins are my faaaavorite :)

     
  10. Unknown on July 1, 2010 at 6:12 AM

    oh r u kidding me - my heart just melted here!

    *kiss kiss*
    Erika
    ~Tiptoe Butterfly~

     
  11. Lauren on July 1, 2010 at 12:36 PM

    I love the moldy bread and the octopus!

     
  12. frenchyandsophie on July 5, 2010 at 3:22 PM

    great collection! love the octupus and the penquin friend! x