Max & Fifi have decided Fridays = extra mischief time. ( I really didn't know kittens observed TGIF. )


Here's the top 5 ridiculous things they've already accomplished before 9am:

 
  1. Chewed through my mouse cord.  
  2. Broke through my clever barrier and got trapped inside my desk drawers (again).
  3. Scratched the beejus out of our leather bar stools.
  4. Broke through the hubber's clever barrier, and got trapped inside the computer cabinet (again).
  5. Mysteriously broke one of my computer's USB ports. I still don't know how they managed to pull that one off.



 { It's a good thing they're cute.}





In other news, my regular "wwKw" post will return next week. Sorry all, but I'm in the middle of preparing foooooor....



If you're in the area Sunday (the 18th), stop on by and say hello! LittleGrayFox and I will be sharing a table.


{ what are your weekend adventures? }





20 notes

  1. paislea on July 16, 2010 at 11:18 AM

    cuuuuuuuuuuute! i love love love kittens!!

    i foster kittens. and have 2 of my own. they're all grown up now, but i love them just as much, eventhough they're chubby! hah.

    ♥ http://www.allisterbee.blogspot.com

     
  2. Diana Mieczan on July 16, 2010 at 11:24 AM

    Haahhaha....So true...Ufff Lucky that they are so adorable:)....They are really busy huh?
    Have a wonderful weekend,sweetie:) Kisses and enjoy it:)

     
  3. C'est La Vie on July 16, 2010 at 11:25 AM

    hahaha shut up, that's hilarious

    oh the joy of pets. children are only worse haha

     
  4. paislea on July 16, 2010 at 11:49 AM

    thank you for the lovely comment on my button. i'm glad that you like them! i think they're pretty cute. hah yours is gorgeous as well!

     
  5. Lynzy on July 16, 2010 at 11:49 AM

    Ha, I love this because it allows me laugh about the things that my cat does that I cringe at.
    I will be working all weekend :(
    xo Lynzy
    http://fromskirtstoskillets.blogspot.com

     
  6. Andrea (Panda) on July 16, 2010 at 12:09 PM

    they are so cute. Good luck at the market!!

     
  7. Emily@VitaNostra on July 16, 2010 at 1:45 PM

    You know... they actually look a little guilty in this picture. I don't know why... but I want to call them the Wonder Twins.

    I used to have a cat that loved to chew up my glasses and my ipod cord. It would make me so mad but then when they look like this it is easy to forgive. Have fun at the market!

     
  8. Stacey on July 16, 2010 at 3:17 PM

    Awww, these kitty cats are lovable and cute! Yea, i have to agree with Sara though, kids are way more of a handful:-). Happy Friday to you. xo

     
  9. Cari on July 16, 2010 at 4:04 PM

    I always try to warn potential kitten adopters about their antics, but it's something you'll never believe until you witness if for yourself. :)

    But really, don't you (almost) forget about everything they did when you look at those innocent little faces?

     
  10. kelli g. { bug miscellany } on July 16, 2010 at 4:13 PM

    lol. you're comments made me smile!

    pookie (ha ha) - the Wonder Twins is a great name for them. As in "I wonder what they'll destroy next..."

    lynzy - boo to working! :(

    stacey & sara - that's why we don't have kids yet. make sure you can handle the fuzzy ones that don't talk back first.

    cari - yep you're right. i love 'em no matter how many expensive electronics they murder. i wouldn't trade them for anything. it's just INSANE how they seem to get into all their trouble for the day in about a half hour period.

     
  11. cabin + cub on July 16, 2010 at 4:15 PM

    oh, look at their faces.. so hard to be mad at those faces! heehee

     
  12. T@PoppyPlacePdx on July 16, 2010 at 4:32 PM

    Hope you have a great day on Sunday :)

    Yep, I think it would be pretty hard to be mad at those cuties :)

    It looks like they are saying :But Mom, it was only a bit of fun, come on :) " T. :)

     
  13. amanda on July 16, 2010 at 10:57 PM

    your cats are too cute! I think they have a computer fetish or something!! How old are they?

     
  14. My Life Under the Bus on July 17, 2010 at 5:43 AM

    Hahaha - strangely they remind me of my kids ! : )

     
  15. Leia on July 17, 2010 at 5:48 AM

    Awww they sound like such naughty rascals, but they are so adorable how could you be mad at them?!

    Leia's Delights

     
  16. nevertheless on July 17, 2010 at 7:25 AM

    Lol, wow fifi&max are mischievous but agreed, it's so hard to stay annoyed when cats are too cute ;)

    Good luck with markets!

     
  17. k on July 17, 2010 at 1:06 PM

    hope you are selling and making millions of $$$$ =) but most importantly, having fun!!

     
  18. Amy Acorn on July 18, 2010 at 8:19 AM

    how can you stay mad at the little cutties :)its the samw with my dog! x

     
  19. Lisa Lisa Lisa on July 18, 2010 at 12:00 PM

    They are incredibly cute... but man!! They are full of michief!!!

     
  20. Zabrinah on July 19, 2010 at 2:02 AM

    Hehe. This made me laugh!!!

    Aw. Kittens!

    :)

    Best wishes from one blogger to another,

    ~Zabrinah