I somehow stumbled into these gorgeous treasuries this morning, inspired by AMC's "MadMen."

And even though I'd spend the day being objectified (but oh, the clothes), I'd still rather work in that office today, than mine. Sigh.


Anyhoo...

















{ are you a fan? }




13 notes

  1. Lynzy on July 27, 2010 at 7:00 AM

    I want that vintage fedora hat! I just started the first season of MADMEN!
    xoLynzy

     
  2. paislea on July 27, 2010 at 7:49 AM

    you are kidding me. that typewriter is only forty bucks. it shall be mine!!

    thank you for all your comments! i really enjoy it!

    allisterbee.blogspot.com

     
  3. Andrea (Panda) on July 27, 2010 at 8:12 AM

    ooooh i love that tripple strand necklace! um i agree i would rather be in ANY office but mine. almost brought my doggie...that would make it nicer

     
  4. Tayebug on July 27, 2010 at 8:17 AM

    I have yet to watch an episode, but with all the buzz, I think I am going to have to.

     
  5. T@PoppyPlacePdx on July 27, 2010 at 9:36 AM

    I love Mad Men :)

    I wish I had the figure to wear some of those clothes :) T.

     
  6. Stacey on July 27, 2010 at 10:00 AM

    I am loving that vintage fedora. Totally cool:-).

     
  7. C'est La Vie on July 27, 2010 at 11:20 AM

    ooo yes, me too.

     
  8. Diana Mieczan on July 27, 2010 at 12:24 PM

    Ohhh yes!!!!
    That hot red dress is soooo lovely:)

    Great selection,sweetie:)
    Hugs:)

     
  9. k on July 27, 2010 at 1:13 PM

    oooo look at that red dress!!!
    <3 kdiddy

     
  10. Amanda on July 27, 2010 at 8:29 PM

    Great treasuries! I hear mad men is good but I didn't catch it from the beginning. I think I shall netflix it because I have a feeling I will love it :)

     
  11. Oh, My Darling on July 27, 2010 at 10:25 PM

    What great Mad Men related picks!

     
  12. Lisa Lisa Lisa on July 28, 2010 at 7:43 AM

    I really can't pick a favorite! I love the dress and the clutch and well.. everything!!

    And yes, I am on the eastside of WA. I think it was confusing because I started the blog while in WA, then went to Indiana for 2 months. During that two months I traveled around from Indiana to Ohio to Washington DC. Now I am back in WA. Very confusing, I realize!

     
  13. Janet Mazorie on July 28, 2010 at 10:31 AM

    These are so great! Sadly I have only seen that show a few times...I need to start from the beginning. I too love the clothes that appear on the show.

    I just got back from the post office. Look for your new ring soon!