Our very low-key holiday weekend left a lot of time for reflecting over the year's past events.



It's true 2010 provided some seriously tough times, but one of the best parts of writing this blog is that it urges me to highlight the happier ones.


So, on that note, here's my best of everything under the sun for 2010.




{ what made your list for 2010? }






14 notes

  1. Diana Mieczan on January 3, 2011 at 9:42 AM

    Ohh those are so wonderful:) I love reflecting on the past year! Happy New Year,sweetie and have a fantastic 2011
    Muah

     
  2. cb on January 3, 2011 at 10:34 AM

    so great about your dad, that is awesome! my cousin in law should be getting one but in order to so the surgery they want her to stop smoking and she won't...super sad really. i agree about the blog too it has been so much fun meeting you and many other amazing people!

    i would say top would be going on our honeymoon, visiting my best friend in boston, meeting my little nephew the day he was born, going bike camping and having a successful craft fair!

    p.s...not sure what exactly i am doing in that picture but i thought it should represent my future 2011 self :)

    xo,
    cb

     
  3. paislea on January 3, 2011 at 10:53 AM

    gorgeous pictures lovely!

    allister bee blog

     
  4. Victoria on January 3, 2011 at 11:16 AM

    That is a great list, I had fun poking through them all - especially Treehouse Point! I've put it in my "places that I would love to get married at but will probably never be able to for logistic and financial reasons" bookmark folder. Thanks for sharing!

     
  5. Andrea (Panda) on January 3, 2011 at 11:30 AM

    its always the best to look at the happy things more.
    Happy monday!!

     
  6. keishua on January 3, 2011 at 2:14 PM

    Congrats on your list.
    I would say-visiting my family,starting to write again, learning how to catalog(nerdom). There's so many ordinary moments that made this year extraordinary.

     
  7. Deer Little Fawn on January 3, 2011 at 2:26 PM

    Aw your adopted cats are so cute! :) I hope you have a wonderful 2011!
    xBeth

     
  8. Ashley Hasty on January 3, 2011 at 2:29 PM

    I'm new to your blog...I saw your comment on ExPresso and thought I'd bop on over to your blog and say a quick hello!

    <3 Ashley
    www.ahastylife.com

     
  9. Anonymous on January 3, 2011 at 3:28 PM

    A great list :)

     
  10. this free bird on January 3, 2011 at 4:56 PM

    This is great - I especially love the one about your dad. Happy New Year to you Kelli! Here's to many more terrific things in 2011!!

    xo,
    Carrie

     
  11. Celeste on January 3, 2011 at 6:31 PM

    those are such amazing things for 2010! i can't believe you made the etsy front page- it's one of my little dreams. happy new year!

     
  12. Lauren on January 3, 2011 at 6:35 PM

    wonderful. :)

     
  13. yourstrulydear on January 3, 2011 at 9:08 PM

    love your list, and all your accomplishments. i am so glad that we are blog friends, i basically think you're the bomb.

    i think my highlights were graduating college, meeting/making new friends, and getting a job. cheers to the new year!

     
  14. Amanda on January 4, 2011 at 2:29 PM

    A great list! I am glad I found your blog in 2010! Making my list in 2010 would be two great trips and a good holiday season :) Here is to 2011!