Yesterday the Treasury Tree Team had a "blitz" day. 
I think I made 7 treasuries, and commented on, I dunno, a BILLION.


 
Here's one of my favorites I made.



 
Click the photo for even more hipstery goodness.



 
Like this?  Try these:


let's stay home, valentine. ( you can get FRESH and even POUNCE..rrrrow! )

well. aren't you sweet?

not yo mama's valentine

you make my teeth hurt...

teatime is a sweet time




{ anything catch your fancy? }




Psssssst! - Thanks for the votes last week.   Guess what?   I won!   'Cause you guys are the best!






7 notes

  1. Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird on January 18, 2011 at 9:17 AM

    Quite a few are catching my fancy!

     
  2. cb on January 18, 2011 at 10:01 AM

    yay you won!! so exciting! i am on the hunt for a really cute thermos!

    xo,
    cb

     
  3. Stacey on January 18, 2011 at 5:08 PM

    Love that you me oui heart-so cute! XX

     
  4. yourstrulydear on January 18, 2011 at 7:25 PM

    you are such a hip hipster. and your treasuries are dangerous territory for me!!

     
  5. Amanda on January 18, 2011 at 7:56 PM

    Congrats!! Love the theme of this T! FP for sure!

     
  6. keishua on January 19, 2011 at 6:39 AM

    oh, I love this. I will have to visit more of your treasuries as I am etsy addict!

     
  7. leyla on January 20, 2011 at 1:55 PM

    Your treasury making skillz are pretty amazing.

    I would love to join a treasury team....if I liked making treasuries. Haha....every time I make one I think "these aren't too hard to make"...and then, a week later, when I'm like "I should make a treasury" I think to myself "oh, they're so hard and they take so much time." I need to stop lying to myself