Yep.  I'm already thinking Valentine's Day.


Click the photo for even more!



Like this?  Try these.









Pssssssst! - The Treasury Tree Team is hosting a challenge this week. You don't have to be a member to join in on the fun. Check here for the deets.





11 notes

  1. Unknown on January 4, 2011 at 6:09 AM

    i went shopping with my Niece yesterday - SOOOOO much cute stuff out ther!!!

    *kiss kiss*
    Erika
    ~Tiptoe Butterfly~

     
  2. My Life Under the Bus on January 4, 2011 at 7:16 AM

    Eeek my mind was there before Christmas ended! Scary.

     
  3. Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird on January 4, 2011 at 7:58 AM

    It's going to come up quick!

     
  4. Andrea (Panda) on January 4, 2011 at 8:17 AM

    My favorite Holiday! i love red and pink and hearts!

     
  5. Diana Mieczan on January 4, 2011 at 11:30 AM

    Those are so sweet! The cupcake-heart earrings would make a perfect gift!
    Happy Tuesday, sweetie

     
  6. Amanda on January 4, 2011 at 1:30 PM

    I am still holding on to Christmas :) My boyfriends bday is Vday - so it is double the fun :) Great T!

     
  7. paislea on January 4, 2011 at 4:04 PM

    awe! i love valentines day!! i love your picks for today! they're so cute!

    allister bee blog

     
  8. Stacey on January 4, 2011 at 6:55 PM

    These are beautiful! Any of these would make a great present. I might not be ready for Valentines Day just yet though:-). Happy New Year to you and all the best for 2011!

     
  9. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox on January 4, 2011 at 8:24 PM

    i still blame you for getting me addicted to treasuries. You do remember that i didn't even know what one was until you told me, right? :p

     
  10. nevertheless on January 4, 2011 at 9:36 PM

    <3 the treasury, it's made me excited for feb!

     
  11. Leia on January 5, 2011 at 1:29 AM

    Oh these are all so very lovely!

    Leia