I'm feeling a wee nostalgic lately.

It's been a heck of a week.






Like this?  Try these.









{ how do you feel this week? }



7 notes

  1. cb on January 25, 2011 at 10:26 AM

    i love the cuckoo clock panel so cute!!!

    xo,
    cb

     
  2. keishua on January 25, 2011 at 10:27 AM

    I have been wanted a globe for ages. Oh, and I love the red brick abstract. I love the tones in this. It just makes you want to curl up and relax.

     
  3. Unknown on January 25, 2011 at 10:52 AM

    TIRED - lol - but i'll deal :o) ... oh and OVER snow!

     
  4. Unknown on January 25, 2011 at 10:52 AM

    TIRED - lol - but i'll deal :o) ... oh and OVER snow!

     
  5. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox on January 25, 2011 at 11:37 AM

    week? It's been a heck of a year! Is it February yet? :(

    I'm so over it all. I want/need/pray for a vacation. But that won't happen.

    Poop.

     
  6. Amanda on January 25, 2011 at 6:55 PM

    Charming T! Love the hollow book safe. I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed this week myself.

     
  7. yourstrulydear on January 30, 2011 at 11:43 PM

    this week was...craptastic. haha. and actually on tuesday, the day you posted this, that was probably my worst day of the week. funny. hopefully this week will be better for us all!!