For Christmas, my little brother gifted me a subscription to Pandora. 
(He's so cool.) 

2010 really made me fall back in love with music.  And now Pandora has me clicking, bookmarking and googling like a musical fiend.


So here's something new I love.



"Half Acre" by Hem
(Apparently this song is featured in Libery Mutual commercial. Oh well. At least everytime I hear it I don't immediately wince, thinking it's an advertisement, like some songs.)



{ what music are you digging today? }



Psssst! - this video has some pretty ridculously lol-tastic moments. what's your fave? mine's the wiggly bubbles!





11 notes

  1. cb on January 6, 2011 at 10:50 AM

    pandora is pretty cool, i like that is like your own radio! great brother you have!
    i am digging trampled by turtles <3

    xo,
    cb

     
  2. Diana Mieczan on January 6, 2011 at 1:07 PM

    I really like this video:) I might listen to it again:) haha
    Kisses,sweetie

     
  3. Anonymous on January 6, 2011 at 3:37 PM

    A subscription to Pandora? I might need that!

     
  4. Isabel on January 6, 2011 at 6:49 PM

    pandora doesnt work in canada :(

     
  5. Amanda on January 6, 2011 at 7:30 PM

    Love the song! Hehe, I liked when it zoomed in and out on the footprints on the beach- it kind of made me dizzy :P Great present - Pandora rocks!!

     
  6. Emily@VitaNostra on January 7, 2011 at 6:33 AM

    Pandora... best thing ever... I am totally and completely addicted to it. What a great gift!

     
  7. My Life Under the Bus on January 7, 2011 at 7:16 AM

    Soooo Jealous - Love this song don't associate it with the commercial at all. I have a music channel on cable I am addicted to or playlist.com on the computer.

     
  8. Leia on January 7, 2011 at 8:38 AM

    I've never tried pandora (I think it's US only?) but it sounds amazing!

    Leia

     
  9. k on January 7, 2011 at 10:20 AM

    what a pretty pretty song! I have been streaming npr the music considered one...it's good!

     
  10. Sam @ The Ellison Family Expansion Plan on January 7, 2011 at 10:50 AM

    Pandora recently introduced me to The Weeks. This song in particular. (This isn't the band, but I'm really entertained by the video. haha)

     
  11. My Life Under the Bus on January 8, 2011 at 10:00 AM

    That song is reminding me of this song which I love

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ASJBXu8tNo