This is going around the blogosphere like a case of the flu.

The adorable, crafty flu.



So if you wanna play along, be one of the first 5 people to comment on this post.  
I'll ship anywhere, just be sure to leave me some contact info (blog, email, etc). 

And don't forget to post this, too. 
Think of all that sweet, sweet karma we're generating...



In other news, here's some fun stuff from the internets!
(if you're as bored as I've been, you'll need this!)


Wish this was me now.

I've lost roughly 5 hours of my time here.
(That's a lie. It's probably way more.)

"Hey guys, the 'high five' is back!"

um, what?

thanks, Monica. it's hypnotic...




Ok. Enough goofing off. *




{ what's up in your world? }




* that's another lie.








16 notes

  1. The Captain on January 13, 2011 at 9:29 AM

    GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME

    ROOOOOOOOOOOOMBA

     
  2. Anonymous on January 13, 2011 at 9:33 AM

    Even Australia? :)

    velocityofgary(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

     
  3. ana on January 13, 2011 at 10:38 AM

    oooo. i so want to do this!

    anaerb@gmail.com

    & while you're at it, if you don't mind...email me your snail mail addy, i have a photo waiting to be shipped to you. i realized that i don't have your addy... :D i'll ship it pronto.

     
  4. Isabel on January 13, 2011 at 11:40 AM

    this is a very cool idea but im not sure what i would hand make for the next 5 people :S

     
  5. Stacey on January 13, 2011 at 4:59 PM

    I saw this as a status on a friend's fb page and thought it was a pretty cool idea. XX

     
  6. Cat on January 13, 2011 at 5:04 PM

    Wow...what a fantastic flu ;) I am sick right now but would much rather have this bug :)

    I would love to join on the fun! Thanks for the super rad idea!

    Best, Cat

     
  7. Lauren on January 13, 2011 at 9:19 PM

    Me, if I'm not too late!!

     
  8. leyla on January 13, 2011 at 10:31 PM

    So.....story: when I clicked on the link that said "wish this was me", i thought there was something wrong with the link. I'm clicked it like three times and was like "why in the heck does it keep bring up my blog? what is wrong with my computer?"

    Yeah, I'm not always the quickest.

    :)

     
  9. k on January 14, 2011 at 2:03 AM

    I can't do this because I'm so not crafty. And your comment made me exclain "WHAT A NERD!" but i laugh :)

     
  10. Samantha on January 14, 2011 at 2:07 AM

    I'm too late but what a great idea! :o)

    Thanks for the blog comment!

    -Samantha

    http://thisfashionista.blogspot.com

     
  11. Diana Mieczan on January 14, 2011 at 3:12 AM

    What a fantastic idea..but Im too late:( Wish you a lovely day,sweetie
    Kisses

     
  12. Leia on January 14, 2011 at 4:14 AM

    So many pretty things!

     
  13. Amanda on January 14, 2011 at 8:31 AM

    Aw too slow!

    I waste way too much time on hyperbole! Wait- were high fives ever not awesome!?!

    My latest time waster is Failbook- hilarious!

     
  14. paislea on January 14, 2011 at 12:44 PM

    i'm sad i missed this! it's such a cute idea!

    allister bee blog

     
  15. Oh, My Darling on January 15, 2011 at 3:46 PM

    Aw, what an adorable and fun idea!

     
  16. Janet Mazorie on January 16, 2011 at 12:57 PM

    This is fun...what are you going to make?