... the world would sure look different.



"flying. 8x8 fine art print" by AlisonTyne


Paper cranes would take flight...




"vintage 1920s Sidewalks of London Shoes (20s) size 6 36.5" by 13bees


...there'd be much more dancing...





"Strands -- 8x10 print" by Emmalynne


 
... and rainbows for everyone  (even double ones, omg)...

 



"Vintage Brass Unicorn Music Box" by inmyigloo


 
...maybe even a creepy music playing unicorn or two...



 

"Dark Desires Vintage Tatted Lace Necklace" by ThatOldBlueHouse2


...and 'darkness' would be confined to the color wheel.





{ what would your world look like? }





12 notes

  1. Diana Mieczan on January 26, 2011 at 9:22 AM

    That is a beautiful necklace:) Wish you a lovely day
    Kisses,sweetie

    Ps: I am hosting a beautiful Garnish party supplies GIVEAWAY today :) ...Just in time for Valentine’s Day!

     
  2. Anonymous on January 26, 2011 at 10:22 AM

    Last night I dreamt I was wandering through a smallish town, visiting the stores and workspaces of different artisans. I helped a tailor redesign and Feng Shui his shop. Then I was in the home/studio of a group of talented seamstresses who specialized in Renaissance garb. We all donned dresses and hung out on the back deck, then hiked the skirts above our knees and danced in the warm, warm, beautiful blue ocean.

    ~M

     
  3. Almost Precious on January 26, 2011 at 10:37 AM

    Mmm, thanks Kelli for a glimpse into a truly dreamy world. :)

     
  4. cb on January 26, 2011 at 10:53 AM

    that is a tough one to ponder....it would be so bright and filled with color and the sun would shine everyday and their would be mystical creatures running around and i would wear only flowy dressy and daisies in my hair... wow i want to live in that dream!

    xo,
    cb

     
  5. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox on January 26, 2011 at 12:12 PM

    that is a lovely post, my friend.

    I wouldn't want a music playing unicorn, maybe a unicorn with a double rainbow shooting out of his....
    I guess we know what my dreams look like ;)

     
  6. My Life Under the Bus on January 26, 2011 at 5:51 PM

    I have a thing for Hot Air balloons - the old fashioned kind - I keep meaning to make one for my craft room. I was so excited when I saw one floating by in Fringe!!!

     
  7. ana on January 26, 2011 at 6:24 PM

    ooooo. double rainbows! what a fun post. i am all for creepy music unicorns.

     
  8. Amanda on January 26, 2011 at 6:28 PM

    I love the first picture - so cool. Life would be full of brownie batter, cool beach houses, and fun hats. If it were like any dreams I've had recently ;)

     
  9. Stacey on January 27, 2011 at 6:41 PM

    I just love where your mind takes you:-). Beautiful post and that 1st pic is just lovely! XX

     
  10. Amber on January 28, 2011 at 5:19 AM

    Such an inspiring post, I love the paper cranes!!

     
  11. Unknown on January 28, 2011 at 5:28 AM

    i LOVE ur world!!!!!!!!!!

     
  12. yourstrulydear on January 30, 2011 at 11:41 PM

    hahaha double rainbows. my world would be crowded with unicorns and candy. and huge walk in closets full of pretty clothes and shoes. i like this game! haha