Happy Thursday! 
Is anyone else excited this week is almost over?



Yesterday the sun made an unusual winter-time appearance. 
( As you can see, I pretty much caught the tail end. )


In other fantastic news, the rare and wonderful Vagabond Carnival honored me with two lovely blog awards! 

If you're not already a follower, this is one of the funniest blogs I'm reading.  M's writing style is witty, and judging by her list of 7 interesting facts, she's got a wealth of amazing experiences to share.




How sweet is that?


So, here's some utterly random facts:
  1. I have never ridden a horse.
  2. Even though I seriously dis-enjoy flying, I think a hot air balloon ride would be awesome.
  3. I am considering opening a vintage Etsy shop.
  4. I find it very hard to see a carousel and not want to ride it.
  5. Celery is the most disgusting vegetable of all time.
  6. Just realized the shirt I'm wearing today almost perfectly matches the outside of the buidling I work in. That's weird and sad.
  7. Lately, I absolutely have to eat 2 breakfasts. (Maybe the second is really 'elevensies' and I'm turning into a hobbit...?)

( More than you ever wished to know, I'm sure. )



And now, I'm passing these onto...


...all my beautiful blog followers!


Post some fun facts in the comments (or on your blog).  You know I love reading them!


{ what's making you smile this thursday? }



12 notes

  1. cb on January 20, 2011 at 10:37 AM

    great picture! the sun has been out for almost two weeks...**bliss**

    i agree about celery but i don't mind it in soup cooked with other things...but really i could do without ever eating again!

    xo,
    cb

     
  2. Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird on January 20, 2011 at 11:17 AM

    You should TOTALLY open a vintage Etsy shop!

     
  3. Anonymous on January 20, 2011 at 11:34 AM

    Congrats on the awards!

     
  4. Anonymous on January 20, 2011 at 2:00 PM

    Awww, shucks... *shuffles feet* Now I'm all embarrassed-like.

    Join Etsy....join the tribe...one of us...one of us....

    I love how the light is hitting that cloud bank and making all the color variations.

     
  5. k on January 20, 2011 at 3:01 PM

    I hate hate flying as well - although, I would love to be strapped to the top of a bi-plane and flown around!

     
  6. keishua on January 21, 2011 at 6:50 AM

    Fun. You should totally open a shop. That would be awesome. I love vintage.
    I hate bell peppers. Super gross to me. Would love to open a paper good shop one day or bookstore.

     
  7. Isabel on January 21, 2011 at 4:32 PM

    that photo is beautiful!

    Isabel @ Walk of Fashion

     
  8. cabin + cub on January 21, 2011 at 5:00 PM

    Beautiful photo! And congrats on the award.. happy weekend! ;)

     
  9. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox on January 21, 2011 at 8:41 PM

    I almost got into an accident on the way home that night cuz the sky was just so pretty, I couldn't stop staring!

    we need to get you on a horse, girl! Or at least a pony! You'd need a ladder to get into the saddle ;)

     
  10. Stephanie on January 23, 2011 at 12:34 PM

    beautiful photo!!

    fact: I drink at *least* a whole pot of tea every day

     
  11. Stacey on January 23, 2011 at 3:43 PM

    That pic is so beautiful! Love your random facts and you should definitely open a vintage etsy shop! Congrats on the awards too:-). XX

     
  12. yourstrulydear on January 30, 2011 at 11:45 PM

    you're totally a hobbit. and i'm right behind you :) haha. actually i pretty much just non-stop eat all day. thats like...totally healthy, right? lets move to europe where it's socially acceptable... deal?