I spent this weekend contemplating:


how these




turned into these


so fast.


I'm launching a new line of kitty toys in my Etsy shop, so I was getting all reflective and what not
HippotaMax assisted*, while Fi-zilla contemplated how many toys she could steal undetected**.



{ what adventures did you find this weekend? }



* swatted my fingers whilst tying knots.
** zero. not so sneaky now, are you ninjacat??


21 notes

  1. Unknown on January 10, 2011 at 9:35 AM

    not sure if i had any 'adventures' but i had a fabulous weekend! - and tonight if movie night with the girls!

    *kiss kiss*
    Erika
    ~Tiptoe Butterfly~

     
  2. Unknown on January 10, 2011 at 9:35 AM

    not sure if i had any 'adventures' but i had a fabulous weekend! - and tonight if movie night with the girls!

    *kiss kiss*
    Erika
    ~Tiptoe Butterfly~

     
  3. Anonymous on January 10, 2011 at 10:01 AM

    Just been hoping to keep our power with this snow :)

     
  4. cb on January 10, 2011 at 10:20 AM

    i know they grow up so fast! hehe...rosie hasn't grown too much but she is a lot bigger from when we first got her...she has a couple more months till she is a year! can't wait to see your kitty goodies!

    xo,
    cb

     
  5. k on January 10, 2011 at 10:31 AM

    cats are so freakin cute!

     
  6. Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird on January 10, 2011 at 10:43 AM

    It's amazing how fast our babies grow up!

     
  7. Anonymous on January 10, 2011 at 11:37 AM

    Why can't they STAY small!!! Mine was runty and tiny for the longest time. Then someone must've pulled a rip cord cause he got big in about 2 seconds.

     
  8. paislea on January 10, 2011 at 11:40 AM

    awe awe awe!!! your kitties are just to cute!! i love them so much!!!

    allister bee blog

     
  9. this free bird on January 10, 2011 at 2:28 PM

    um, blame it on the hookah? HAHAHAHAHA!!!

     
  10. Almost Precious on January 10, 2011 at 4:02 PM

    Yes kittens, kiddies, they're all the same ... they grow up much too quickly.

    Hmm, me thinks ye little black and orange calico kitty needs a tan mustachio, the black mustache wouldn't show up under its little nose as well. However the white kitty would look rather strange with the jet black mustache ... do they wear them often, or only when they go out for dinner ? :D

     
  11. yourstrulydear on January 10, 2011 at 4:44 PM

    ahhhhh, so cute!! cuddlefest! we had fun with the fam, just relaxing and winning the better-child-award haha ;] success!

     
  12. Stacey on January 10, 2011 at 5:00 PM

    I always love seeing your cats. I just relaxed this weekend with my boys;-)

     
  13. Victoria on January 10, 2011 at 5:36 PM

    Hee hee! Cats are always trying to 'help', aren't they. I'm excited that you're making cat toys! I was actually browsing Etsy the other day for some gifts for my beasts, so I will definitely be checking yours out!

     
  14. My Life Under the Bus on January 10, 2011 at 5:38 PM

    Awww ironically I am looking at my soon to be 13 year old saying the same thing. He is exactly my height - when the heck did that happen?

     
  15. Amanda on January 10, 2011 at 6:53 PM

    Awww they were so cute!! Time flies!

     
  16. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox on January 10, 2011 at 8:17 PM

    fat kittehs! how quickly they grow, huh? :)

     
  17. Anonymous on January 11, 2011 at 9:44 AM

    Naww, they are still as cute as ever :)

     
  18. k on January 11, 2011 at 11:52 AM

    I voted!! Is this because Vday is coming up?? :)

     
  19. Emily@VitaNostra on January 11, 2011 at 2:45 PM

    What the heck.... that was sure fast! And they are adorable as ever :) I'm going to have to check out your kitty toys for my little one...

     
  20. keishua on January 11, 2011 at 5:50 PM

    They do grow up fast don't they. Oh, they are so cute, though.

     
  21. ana on January 13, 2011 at 10:41 AM

    oo. kitty toys, what a great idea! :D your kitties are so cute.