Not long ago, Tsuki shared the most amazing new website she'd discovered.  

And now I'm totally obsessed.


Meet "i want to be her!" (dot com).


The co-founder of Lucky magazine, and her talented ilustrator bestie teamed up to create this simply awesome site.  Read all about it here.


Sometimes interviewing up and coming fashionistas, and other times profiling amazing looks off the street (or subway, restaurant, what have you), the outfits are always interesting and inspiring. 
( Plus, they link you back to where you can buy everything to recreate the ensemble! )


I'm getting lots of great ideas.....



{ subway girl's my fave - what do you think? }





9 notes

  1. cb on January 7, 2011 at 9:23 AM

    i love that last page in lucky! i think it is such a great way to show an outfit instead of the typical photograph, very inspired by vintage ads! checking their site out right now! thanks for sharing!!! will bookmark it!

    xo,
    cb

     
  2. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox on January 7, 2011 at 9:59 AM

    its such a cool concept. I think it's great! If only I had any sense to pull off real style. you are my fashion icon :)

     
  3. k on January 7, 2011 at 10:16 AM

    yahhh i think i'll like this site!!

     
  4. Sam @ The Ellison Family Expansion Plan on January 7, 2011 at 10:41 AM

    Holy cow that's so cool. I like the drawings aspect best. *bookmark!*

     
  5. Janet Mazorie on January 7, 2011 at 12:05 PM

    I love this site too! So clever

     
  6. Anonymous on January 7, 2011 at 1:06 PM

    Need to check this site out!

     
  7. Victoria on January 7, 2011 at 9:09 PM

    How interesting! So, these are real people that this team has spotted? I often see people on the street who look so effortlessly put together - wearing things I'd never imagine would work but do! I only wish I could draw them as well as this. :)

     
  8. Lauren on January 7, 2011 at 11:01 PM

    this is really cool. i kinda like Transitional SoHo Girl.

     
  9. Diana Mieczan on January 10, 2011 at 7:25 AM

    I really adore that site and I find so much inspiration there. Happy Monday, darling
    Kisses