Some odd little things I totally love.



"small coin purse-green fur" by thezakka


It's like a baby muppet!  I'd totally rock this bad boy as a clutch. 
The color and texture are so fun and unexpected.







"Matryoshka doll shadowbox" by psyboom


How cute is this?  I'm blown away by the seriously creative stuff you can find on Etsy. 
(Plus, I have a friend I think would LOVE this...)







"Fuschia Triple Stack Flower Cocktail RingFrom knockknockstudio" by knockknockstudio


This is my 'kooky ring of the week.' 
Colorful, playful, weird -- definitely a statement piece.







"Scottish Highlands Finger Puppets" by babyanimals


I know these have gotten a lot of Etsy exposure, but seriously,
how CUTE and WEIRD are these little guys?






"Heart Shaped Box of Chocolates Plush with faces" by mypapercrane

 
My hubbers will disagree with this, but I think these are the best kinds of chocolates to get for a Valentine: plush, smiley, and will never melt in your hand.



{ what are you craving this week? }



Psssssst! - I hope you'll bear with me this week.  I'm slow on the catch up.  Things they are a-changning for my daytime hours.  Now I just need to adapt.  Sigh.  But I WILL CATCH UP, even if it kills me. : P




12 notes

  1. Sam @ The Ellison Family Expansion Plan on January 19, 2011 at 8:20 AM

    Eee! That fuzzy li'l coin purse is out of this world. I love it. I want to touch it!

     
  2. Victoria on January 19, 2011 at 8:52 AM

    great find on the coin purse!

     
  3. Diana Mieczan on January 19, 2011 at 9:05 AM

    Awwww...those are such a sweet finds..I adore that adorable little ring:) Happy day,sweetie

    Ps: I am hosting a natural cosmetics GIVEAWAY today! Hope you’ll join in :)

     
  4. My Life Under the Bus on January 19, 2011 at 9:41 AM

    Bahahaha That should be called " Oscar the Pouch" LOL!!! although I'm really enjoying the Loch ness monster puppet! XO - Happy Wenesday!!!

     
  5. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox on January 19, 2011 at 10:37 AM

    that is TOTALLY a muppet purse! ha!
    I haven't seen those finger puppets yet. love 'em!

     
  6. cb on January 19, 2011 at 11:12 AM

    that ring is to cute! looks like something someone would were if they lived inside a dr.seuss story!

    xo,
    cb

     
  7. k on January 19, 2011 at 12:37 PM

    I just got a little 2 year old some finger puppets for christmas, they were SO COOL!

     
  8. BonBon Rose Girls Kristin on January 19, 2011 at 3:13 PM

    I totally dig that coin purse!

     
  9. yourstrulydear on January 19, 2011 at 5:19 PM

    i want that coin purse!!! gimme gimme!

     
  10. Anonymous on January 19, 2011 at 6:34 PM

    *joins the fray to fight over the clutch* MINE!! ME WANT MUPPET CLUTCH!!

    I would hug it and love it and call it George.

    ~M

     
  11. Anonymous on January 23, 2011 at 4:55 PM

    hi kelli,
    i am totally smitten by the furry purse and the shadowbox! =)
    thank you for sharing!
    please stop by and visit when you have time!
    ananda

     
  12. ana on January 24, 2011 at 4:02 PM

    i love that purse! what great finds.