Hello all and welcome to the wonderfully odd little world of { bug miscellany }.

In a very short while,  I will be opening my brand new Etsy shop. These past months have been spent crafting, plotting, hypothesizing, experimenting, and treating glue gun related injuries (it's created quite a mess, I assure you). I couldn't be more excited to share it all with you.

Stay tuned for my Grand Opening announcement, as well as special offers for you, dear readers!
In the meantime, I'd love to share some of the little amusements, curiosities, and inspirations that have kept me up and running.

{ enjoy! }

- kelli

2 notes

  1. Anonymous on April 27, 2010 at 4:15 PM

    What a sweet little blog you have started! Enjoy it and love on it and others will, too. I'm sure your etsy shop will be just as lovely. xx QUiD

     
  2. kelli g. { bug miscellany } on April 28, 2010 at 9:02 AM

    thanks, quid! :)