Things they are a-changing around here, in my "real" job anyways.  But never fear -- it's actually a good (even great) thing.  But it's upheaval.  And change.  And DETAILS.  blargh.

So today's Fashion Friday is coming to you in easily digested bite size form.



Remember this sweater?

Well it's on clearance now.  (You're welcome  : P .)







I am dying dying dying over these


Maybe they'd distract from my (now so obviously not intentional) two toned hair color?







Newest nail polish obsession:

I have big plans to get my nails did at their Seatac airport salon, when I fly out for an upcoming wedding.
(thanks to Katie for indoctrinating me.  : P  ) 




Don't forget to start thinking about your Look for our upcoming Virtual Fashion Show (stiiiiiiill needs a better name! ). 

Get all the deets here.




{ happy friday all! whachoo up to this weekend? }



15 notes

  1. paislea on October 8, 2010 at 11:14 AM

    i LOVE the sweater. thank you!!!!


    allisterbee.blogspot.com

    and my kitties are doing well! just being super cute and crazy!!

     
  2. Diana Mieczan on October 8, 2010 at 11:45 AM

    Kelli...I got the package...!!!! Yay! Ohhh This is the most AMAZING and the SWEETEST package ever!...I am going to make photos of all the amazing goodies and post them next week...Ohh...you made my week...
    Btw: I am just sipping the tea...OMG it smells like Christmas..I love it:)
    Thank you so very much...and have a wonderful and relaxing weekend:)

    Ps: I did the happy dance too..hahah

     
  3. ana on October 8, 2010 at 11:55 AM

    those bobby pins are awesome. that whole shop is awesome & bright!

    oop. can't wait to see what everyone does for the fashion show.

     
  4. Isabel on October 8, 2010 at 12:01 PM

    i love when things i want go on sale!

     
  5. T@PoppyPlacePdx on October 8, 2010 at 12:56 PM

    Hey Kelli, it is a good job I didn't post the photo of the bee flying into one of the Rose. Well, I am really happy you like my flowers :)

    Sounds like good changes at work, wishing you well with that :)

    Excited to see Diana got the prezzie :)

    Have a lovely weekend :) T.

     
  6. Janet Mazorie on October 8, 2010 at 2:38 PM

    Love the nail polish...I may have to do a post on the fabulous colors! This weekend is work, work, work and maybe a cocktail or two.

    I will make your Mom anything you want for Christmas! So happy to hear you still love the ring.

    Have a lovely weekend

     
  7. amanda on October 8, 2010 at 2:51 PM

    sweater, yes thank you. :)
    hair clips, thanks again.
    nail polish, never heard of it, gotta check it out!!

     
  8. Kristin Aquariann on October 8, 2010 at 5:55 PM

    Lovely items, especially the clips! I got my hair did today, and they'd look splendid. Happy Friday to you, too. I'm going to the mountains this weekend!! *dances*

     
  9. Almost Precious on October 9, 2010 at 6:13 AM

    Great selection of fantastic finds. Yep, I love those golden feather clips too, so pretty.

    Sometimes, especially in blogging, less is more so your condensed versions are really refreshing. I need to start condensing my blog somehow in someway. People have so many blogging buddies and there isn't enough hours in the day to read each and every post of each and every blog from start to finish...wish there were...and I'm no speed reader :(

    I've often wondered how many folks actually take the time to read one of my mile long posts, in particular the ones where I may have posted a gazillion photos on how to construct something ... how many bloggers have unlimited hours just to sit about and read stuff like that? Yep, need to learn to start condensing ... I'll start by going out and buying the Condensed version of the Reader's Digest, and then maybe pick up a can of condensed milk.

     
  10. Lisa Lisa Lisa on October 9, 2010 at 7:50 PM

    That sweater and those hairbits are fabulous. And I hope you enjoy getting your nails all done and pretty before you fly out =)

     
  11. Leia on October 10, 2010 at 2:28 AM

    Yay for fashion Friday! I love everything you've featured here. Hope you enjoy your trip!

    Leia

     
  12. Anonymous on October 10, 2010 at 10:58 PM

    Oh you're more than welcome :) Enjoy the mani!

     
  13. Stacey on October 11, 2010 at 10:02 AM

    Love the sweater and hair clip! I hope you enjoyed getting dolled up:-)

     
  14. k on October 11, 2010 at 3:56 PM

    ooo thanks for the tip on the sweater =)
    Village

     
  15. Oh, My Darling on October 13, 2010 at 4:31 AM

    Wow, the feather bobby pins are so lovely!