I've had this idea marinating in my head for a little while now.  And a somewhat ill fated expedition to the bookstore led me to discover the most amazing magazine, which only further cemented said idea.


First a little taste of

the only guide to the new season "




This is just a small slice of this amazing pull out section featuring looks from the runways of the most amazing international designers.




But it's these beautiful layouts highlighting some of the magazine's most loved collections of the season, that convinced me of this:


We should have a Virtual Fashion Show,
featuring outfits curated by YOU!


It would be awesome.  Don't you think?


I'd like to get an idea of how many of you lovely, fashionable bloggers might want to participate in such a thing.  I'll work out the details, and post all the information later.  So holla at me in the comments if you're interested!


{ so...how about it? you in?? }



11 notes

  1. The Captain on October 1, 2010 at 10:45 AM

    yes. yes. yes. yes.

     
  2. yourstrulydear on October 1, 2010 at 12:36 PM

    psh you KNOW i'm in, lady!!

     
  3. k on October 1, 2010 at 12:53 PM

    sounds intriguing...

     
  4. Isabel on October 1, 2010 at 2:59 PM

    its a cool idea :)

     
  5. this free bird on October 1, 2010 at 11:17 PM

    if i can figure it out...this could be fun!

    xoxo,
    carrie

     
  6. Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird on October 2, 2010 at 8:07 AM

    Sounds like fun!

     
  7. Amanda on October 2, 2010 at 8:44 AM

    Awesome idea! You know I am in!

     
  8. Molly Page on October 2, 2010 at 3:15 PM

    Please don't think I'm a freak that I'm visiting your blog for the first time and then jumping on board with your fun sounding project...
    But that's exactly what I'm doing.

     
  9. Stacey on October 2, 2010 at 5:45 PM

    Me likey! xx

     
  10. Anonymous on October 3, 2010 at 4:09 AM

    Great idea :)

     
  11. Lisa Lisa Lisa on October 4, 2010 at 4:08 PM

    I really love the idea. I would be willing to participate. Just let me know what I should do! =)