The super sweet Livi from Making Everyday Count gave me a blog award.  Woohoo! 
( Check out her blog to follow her adventures. She's always up to something fun!   THANKS, Livi! )


So here's 7 more random things about little ol' me:




I miss spending time in the darkroom.  I even  (kinda)  miss the stinky fixer smell.









via
I have a pretty huge fear of feet.  I hate them. 
(So instead here's a photo of my new favorite boots.)






 

I'm pretty sure I'm a musical late bloomer.  I was always more into movies during those times one is supposed to be all angsty and into music.  But now, I can't seem to get enough tune-age.








via
My lucky number is 4.








  "Faerie Glen, limited edition fine art print" by IrishPhotos

I've traveled a lot of Europe, but never made it Ireland.  I must remedy this!












I was born and raised outside of Detroit.  I miss it.  I love it.  It still has a hold over me.
This is one part of a great positive view of the city.






via
I like my martinis dirty.
(hee hee.)




I'm passing this award onto all of you, my dears.


You are the most stylish buncha bloggers ever!





{ are you as ready for the weekend as I am?? }




17 notes

  1. Diana Mieczan on October 14, 2010 at 1:58 PM

    I am also very ready for the weekend:)...I dont think I have a lucky number...4 sounds great!
    Happy Thursday,sweetie

    Ps: I am so going to try the "knitting for dummies" ...thanks

     
  2. Diana Mieczan on October 14, 2010 at 1:59 PM

    Also congrats on the award:)
    hugs and kisses

     
  3. Anonymous on October 14, 2010 at 2:06 PM

    My sister has a fear of feet, I think it must be pretty common!

     
  4. T@PoppyPlacePdx on October 14, 2010 at 2:46 PM

    Congrats on the blogger Award!

    You know my son has been a Tigers fan since he was really young, have no clue how it started he was born here in the NW?!?! (now he goes to school an hour and a bit away from Detroit.

    And, I have had this dream for a long time of one day buying one of those beautiful big old abandoned warehouses in Detroit and using it for a beautiful creative space/community centre, call me silly but I would love to do that :)

    So, Detroit holds a very special place in our family's heart too :)

    Have a lovely day, T. :)

     
  5. Stacey on October 14, 2010 at 3:32 PM

    Congrats on the award and love your random picks. I wonder what my lucky number is?:-) XX

     
  6. ana on October 14, 2010 at 4:16 PM

    oh. those boots are awesome. i have a friend with a fear of feet, i wear toe socks around him to freak him out. makes me giggle.

    & i so miss darkroom smells too.

    love your list! so much fun stuff i didn't know about you :D thanks for sharing.

     
  7. this free bird on October 14, 2010 at 5:09 PM

    I'm scared of feet too!! Feet and moths!

     
  8. KnottyBracelets.Etsy.Com on October 14, 2010 at 6:51 PM

    I just recently stumbled upon your blog, and it already looks like you deserved this award. Congratulations! Cannot wait to read more.

    P.S. I don't like feet either, but probably because mine are quite large and I can never find cute and affordable shoes to hide them inside of.

    xoxo
    Michelle

     
  9. Janet Mazorie on October 15, 2010 at 8:22 AM

    Yes, bring on the weekend! My lucky number is also 4 and I too have traveled to Europe on several occasions and never made it to Ireland...this is very sad...we must go!

     
  10. Leia on October 15, 2010 at 9:19 AM

    I love reading these tags! I too would love to visit Ireland.

    Leia

     
  11. heather on October 15, 2010 at 10:33 AM

    yay! congrats on your bloggie award! AND i do so love learning more about you. scared of feet, huh? :)

    i traveled a lot of europe, and never went to ireland too! omg, i was even studying in england! SOOO close!

     
  12. heather on October 15, 2010 at 10:33 AM

    ooh, let's remedy this together someday... gosh, did i mention i'm very irish too? my grandpa was full blown, red-faced, happy irish!

     
  13. Isabel on October 15, 2010 at 1:04 PM

    congrats on the award!

     
  14. k on October 15, 2010 at 2:50 PM

    I want to go to Ireland so much!

     
  15. amanda on October 16, 2010 at 4:09 PM

    You cracked me up with the darkroom thing. I am a secret darkroom stalker, for the two years I swtiched to ceramics in my college, I would sneak past the darkroom and pop my head in just so I can smell the developer. :):) And I will go with you to Ireland!!! Ha, I plan to go there eventually as well, too gorgeous to pass up!!

     
  16. yourstrulydear on October 17, 2010 at 7:31 PM

    feet are soooo gross, huh? ew. they make me shudder. ew ew ew. anyways, you are a stylish blogger. i'm excited for the virtual fashion show. ayayay!!

     
  17. Holly Knitlightly on October 18, 2010 at 9:03 AM

    Haha the smell of fixer kind of grows on you, doesn't it? I want to go to Europe so badly! Ahhh.