I am so excited for this Fashion Friday
So today we're gonna have a special clothing edition of crave + rave.  Etsy has tons of fabulous fashion finds.
(that's right - it's not just mustaches, owls and robin's egg blue cowls :P)


Here are a few of the things I'd love to have in my closet.



"Pretty Birdie's Bamboo and Organic Cotton Mini Dress" by stephanieteague

I would wear this entire look, head to toe.  The color, the retro silhoutte, the big hair...I am all over this !






"cloke neck grey wool coat" by Lwangslife

Oversized collar?  Check.  Beautifl tweedy texture?  Check.  Knee grazing length? Check, check, check!  This coat's has it all.






"Row Dress by mydearthing" by mydearthing

I love the simple silhoutte of this dress.  It makes the delicate intricacies of the contrasting trim even more eye-catching and special.






"Hooded Plaid Jacket, Organic wool" by AlexKnitwear

Do we really need to talk about why I love this jacket?






"LMuse milk..." by LeMuse

Don't you just want to cozy up in this oversized sweater?!




Don't forget to send me your Look for our Virtual Fashion Show THIS Friday!  I've already received a bunch of photos, but as you know how the old saying goes, the more the merrier...

I'd love to get all submissions in by the end of today, but it's not like I won't accept them tomorrow too. : P I just need time to edit this monster post together, so don't wait 'til the last second, ok?  



{ would you shop Etsy for your fashion needs? }


pssst! - clicky for to email me.





15 notes

  1. Andrea (Panda) on October 20, 2010 at 10:46 AM

    oooh i love that first one and we really dont need to talk about how you love that coat.

     
  2. cb on October 20, 2010 at 10:48 AM

    that first dress i beautiful and with those tights! i want it too! can't wait for the fashion show!!!!
    xo,
    cb

     
  3. Diana Mieczan on October 20, 2010 at 12:08 PM

    That coat with adorable orange buttons is fantastic!
    Love how cozy it looks:)
    Kisses, darling

     
  4. Isabel on October 20, 2010 at 12:21 PM

    these are some great pieces :)

     
  5. Kristin Aquariann on October 20, 2010 at 1:01 PM

    Gorgeously unique clothes! The plaid jacket is my favorite.

     
  6. this free bird on October 20, 2010 at 1:10 PM

    That green dress outfit? I'd wear the whole thing! And the last one too...I guess I've been robbing myself of Etsy!

    xoxo,
    Carrie

     
  7. ana on October 20, 2010 at 7:07 PM

    i love etsy for fashion, especially vintage finds. & i love that cloak. wow. :D

     
  8. nevertheless on October 20, 2010 at 7:50 PM

    that first image with the green dress is the bomb, I agree with you, I would wear the entire look from head to toe too :)

     
  9. Anonymous on October 20, 2010 at 8:25 PM

    I'm loving that first dress!

     
  10. Anonymous on October 20, 2010 at 8:25 PM

    I'm loving that first dress!

     
  11. Stacey on October 20, 2010 at 8:39 PM

    I haven't shopped for clothes from etsy but i'm loving these, especially that first dress. XX

     
  12. Lisa Lisa Lisa on October 20, 2010 at 10:45 PM

    Oh my gosh, that Row dress looks AMAZING. If it weren't that expensive I'd order in a heartbeat. It is so purty.

    I'll have to join round two of your fashion post. Things have been so HECTIC and I can't seem to get a good photo lately. For some reason everything just looks weird.

     
  13. Jennifer Louise on October 21, 2010 at 12:03 AM

    I love this post! I would buy every one of these things (which kind of proves I have a bit of a problem haha).

     
  14. KnottyBracelets.Etsy.Com on October 21, 2010 at 4:25 AM

    Love love love that over-sized sweater!!! And the color of that green dress?! *dies*

    Gotta have em!

     
  15. k on October 21, 2010 at 4:54 AM

    I would SO shop etsy for my fashion needs...and now i think i just plan to. i'm all over these dresses, they are on my xmas list now :) brillll post!