Well if you're a serious Esty-phile, you're already aware the site is majorly bugging out today.   I can't even log in! (Waaaaaaaaaah!)   So instead of the promised {treasury trove}, I've got a little game for you....


" weeping kitten pocket notebook " by nowvember


I've seen a couple of these "tag" blog posts floating around lately, and I thought it'd be fun to make up my own. 


So, tag, tag - you're ALL it! 
Do up a post, or leave your answers in the comments below. Whatevs!


  1. What is your theme song?
  2. Where is it you are dying to visit?
  3. If you were a cupcake, what flavor would you be?
  4. If you had an arch nemisis, what would his/her name be?
  5. If you could live as any ficitonal character, which would it be?  Why?



And while you ponder those, listen to this.



{ song updated without stupid commercial! sorry, dear ones.  }


psssst! - if you're in serious need of a treasury fix, see my post from late last night.


10 notes

  1. The Captain on October 26, 2010 at 9:42 AM

    1.What is your theme song?
    a- this changes daily. right now it's Crystallized by The XX
    2.Where is it you are dying to visit?
    a- PARIS
    3.If you were a cupcake, what flavor would you be?
    a- toss up between Salted Caramel, S'mores or Passion Fruit Meringue (from Cupcake Royale (Seattle), Trophy (Seattle), and More (Chicago) respectively)
    4.If you had an arch nemesis, what would his/her name be?
    a- CLIVE FOSTER
    5.If you could live as any fictional character, which would it be? Why?
    a- since I am obsessed with it right now, I want to be Katniss Everdeen of The Hunger Games
    fame. She is totally badass and describing why I want to be her would give away too much of the plot. Read and see, ya heard?!

     
  2. Unknown on October 26, 2010 at 10:16 AM

    1. Ring My Bell
    2. Africa
    3. Strawberry
    4. ekk i dunno
    5. gotta think about that one

    *kiss kiss*
    Erika

    PS - spreading the word - come one come all and
    *Enter Camille Beckman Luxury Give-Away Here*

     
  3. Isabel on October 26, 2010 at 11:26 AM

    i hate when websites go crazy...right now i cant send or see my facebook private message inbox...its driving me crazy!

     
  4. Diana Mieczan on October 26, 2010 at 11:37 AM

    That is so fun:)
    1. it changes all the time!
    2. India...There is something so magical about that place
    3. Blueberry with vanilla frosting:)
    4. The Meryl Streep character in the movie Devil Wears Prada..hahah
    5. Monica from Friends...hahah

    Kisses,sweetie
    Happy Tuesday

     
  5. Brooke Ann Dove on October 26, 2010 at 12:15 PM

    What fun...I blogged my answers.
    http://brookeanndove.blogspot.com/2010/10/tag.html

     
  6. ana on October 26, 2010 at 8:13 PM

    yay. i did a post for my answers: http://erban.blogspot.com/2010/10/im-it.html

    & thanks for the link to the boston print! i neeeeeed that now. so effing cute! :D

     
  7. yourstrulydear on October 26, 2010 at 8:24 PM

    1. dont stop me now -- queen
    2. EUROPE! anywhere in europe...i've never been!
    3. mint chocolate chip, cupcake style
    4. fun-squasher
    5. oh yeesh...thats a hard one. probably the girl in secret garden because it all seems so magical and fun/adventurous. and british.. which is cool, duh

     
  8. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox on October 26, 2010 at 10:07 PM

    hoorah! i love florence + the machine! but you already knew that

    I will answer your ?s tomorrow when my mind is less mooshy :)

     
  9. k on October 27, 2010 at 1:35 AM

    Ok, so I know I should have listened to Florence and the Machine before this, but I haven't really...but i LOVE this song!!

     
  10. Oh, My Darling on November 1, 2010 at 6:18 PM

    Ooh, what great questions! I'm totally a key lime cupcake, that's for sure!