Yesterday was Canada's Thanksgiving Day (or as Robin Cherbotsky calls it "REAL Thanksgiving.").  Since feastgiving is one of my favorite holidays (c'mon...food...ALL DAY...what's not to like??),  and  it never hurts to have a reminder to be thankful.... 

















I am thankful for:

my dear readers
lovely blogs
coffee



{ what are you thankful for today? }



Pssst! - CONGRATULATIONS to my homegirl Panda!!!!


18 notes

  1. Unknown on October 12, 2010 at 9:57 AM

    i'm thankful everyday for all that i am and have - meaning all in my life - the love support - ya know all the gooy stuff :o)

    last night was a lil too much for me - i was getting scared the lighting was gonna catch my house on fire --- ekk

     
  2. C'est La Vie on October 12, 2010 at 10:49 AM

    I am thankful for YOU :) your blog makes me happy, every chance i have to come and read :)

     
  3. k on October 12, 2010 at 11:02 AM

    ahaha those owl wall hangings are cool :)

     
  4. cb on October 12, 2010 at 11:41 AM

    oh you are the best! thanks sweetie! checking out her site right now :)

    oh and those owls are so cute!

    xo,
    cb

     
  5. k on October 12, 2010 at 12:01 PM

    those boots you showed me are ridiculously cool!! They seem so European and fashionable :) I love the blowfish brand - there is always something a little unique about them.
    I actually tried on boots like the ones I put up once (from UO) and kind of had the same issue...they were a little hard to walk in. but they are soooooo cute!

     
  6. Anonymous on October 12, 2010 at 12:02 PM

    That headband is so cute!

     
  7. Almost Precious on October 12, 2010 at 1:05 PM

    I'm thankful for bloggers who share the beautiful things that they find. Thanks for the crisp, sweet, refreshing breeze of fall that you've given us.

    Must admit, that headband is adorable. :)

     
  8. Diana Mieczan on October 12, 2010 at 1:22 PM

    I am also so happy for Panda:)...I love this post..The headband is adorable...
    I am thankful today for: green tea, my dogs and the lovely sun:)
    Kisses,sweetie

     
  9. ana on October 12, 2010 at 1:30 PM

    ooo. coffee. yes definitely coffee.

     
  10. Anonymous on October 12, 2010 at 1:48 PM

    I just tried to reply to your comment but your email wasn't linked. I need your email!! ☺ blogsthenewblack at gmail dot com

    Oh, amd I a total loser if I just learned this year that Canada has a different Thanksgiving that us? Yes? Oh, OK. ☺

     
  11. paislea on October 12, 2010 at 2:21 PM

    lovely post! i loooove thanksgiving!!

    allisterbee.blogspot.com

     
  12. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox on October 12, 2010 at 8:42 PM

    I'm thankful I still have a job...and I'm thankful for comfy pjs when I finally get home from that job (7:30pm tonight)

    I really want to find a good blog reader for my phone that allows commenting so I can play at work. I hate being so completely unplugged :(

     
  13. Lisa Lisa Lisa on October 12, 2010 at 9:08 PM

    Love your lists =)

    I'm grateful for getting to see Indiana in the fall. The midwest is so pretty when the leaves turn.

     
  14. heather on October 13, 2010 at 4:29 AM

    always thankful for thanksgivings! right now i'm just feeling pretty thankful for life. how general of me!

     
  15. My Life Under the Bus on October 13, 2010 at 7:02 AM

    I am thankful the soap is on the screen cause I kinda want to eat it - LOL !

     
  16. Leia on October 13, 2010 at 8:22 AM

    That autumn leaf headband, I want!

    I'm thankful for so many things, including: family, friends, blog friends, love, the internet... and chocolate! Eating some now. Nommm.

    Leia

     
  17. Stacey on October 14, 2010 at 9:23 AM

    Love that headband. Gosh, i'm thankful for so much, but right now, i'm thankful for my little man who is mi vida:-)

     
  18. Oh, My Darling on October 22, 2010 at 3:46 PM

    ooh, those owl wall pieces are too cute!!!