I'm having computer troubles, so Fashion Friday is gonna be a lot more like Fashion Saturday....


In the meantime, check out this amazing video my pal Monica shared with me.






Hope that brings a smile to your face.



{ pssst! don't forget! i need your Look by Wednesday please! }




6 notes

  1. Stacey on October 15, 2010 at 5:41 PM

    Man, i forgot about the look thing. I didn't even rummage through my closet yet. Life is just really hectic right now. Anyway, i hope your computer problems get fixed soon. Enjoy your weekend and i'll try to check in tomorrow:-). XX

     
  2. The Captain on October 15, 2010 at 8:36 PM

    mgmt plus kids equals awesome

     
  3. Anonymous on October 16, 2010 at 1:41 AM

    I love that video - so cute!

     
  4. paislea on October 16, 2010 at 9:48 AM

    i love that video. it gave me goosebumps!!!!!!!!!!

    thanks for sharing! those kids are so damn cute! and i LOVE this song!

    allisterbee.blogspot.com

     
  5. My Life Under the Bus on October 16, 2010 at 9:51 AM

    Love the kids hate the technology!

    Happy Saturday!!!

     
  6. ana on October 18, 2010 at 7:52 AM

    ah! love the video! :D