A bit of a bumpy start to the week here.  Things seem to be changing around me as quickly as the leaves, and I'm having a hard time keeping up. 
(I'm reeally going to cherish the year that autumn doesn't bring drama drama drama into my life. I swear.) 


This beautiful print lives here.



As promised, here's the deets on our first ever Virtual Fashion Show (which REALLY needs a better name. suggestions?) :






Send me a photo of an outfit that best captures your personal style by Wednesday, October 20th.

Include a little description of your look as well (if you like) and I'll post that and link back to your blog.

 





I'll post everyone's photos on Friday, October 22nd.
(So we all have time to get our creative juices flowing...and um, do the laundry. That sort of thing.)



Remember, it's not a competition, and it's open to everyone. 

There's no panel of catty judges here, so fear not!  I'm not a fashion blogger, but I do love expressing myself through color.  Clothes are just another creative outlet for me.  And sharing your personal style is a great way to get to know a little more about each other, doncha think?



{ how have you been bloggy friends?  i've missed you! }



17 notes

  1. Diana Mieczan on October 5, 2010 at 7:14 AM

    Ohhh I so need to find a good photo...I will have a look for sure! That print is so pretty:)
    Hope you will have a great rest of the week,sweetie
    Kisses

     
  2. Stacey on October 5, 2010 at 7:48 AM

    I adore this idea! Now, i'll have to go rummaging through my closet-hope all is ok with you:-) Hugs. XX

     
  3. Unknown on October 5, 2010 at 8:09 AM

    doing fantastic my love - ok i lied - i'm TIRED!!!! - icky weather is making me SLEEEEEPY! - and i've been SO bad @ work that it's just PILED up *oops*

    PS - another GIVE-AWAY starts tomorrow!!

    *kiss kiss*
    Erika
    ~Tiptoe Butterfly~

     
  4. Andrea (Panda) on October 5, 2010 at 9:10 AM

    This is going to be a tough one for me...maybe...but i LOVE this idea!! can i just say the outfit i have on today may just be the one i choose..
    Hope your season gets better :(

     
  5. cb on October 5, 2010 at 9:27 AM

    oh how fun!totally sending you a picture! yay!

    xo,
    cb

     
  6. cb on October 5, 2010 at 9:28 AM

    oh by the way..where do we email? i might be a bit blind but don't see your email on your blog...help!

    xo,
    cb

     
  7. yourstrulydear on October 5, 2010 at 11:04 AM

    you are awesome and i love this idea. i hope your season starts cheering up asap!! [[sending lovely thoughts your way]] ♥

     
  8. ana on October 5, 2010 at 11:27 AM

    oh! i love this idea :D i am going to try my hardest to do it :D

     
  9. Victoria on October 5, 2010 at 5:04 PM

    COOL, this is a BRILLIANT idea! Now, if only I can remember to do it in the next two weeks - that may be a challenge for me! :) Looking forward to seeing all the photos!

     
  10. Molly Page on October 5, 2010 at 7:56 PM

    Can. Not. Wait.

    Thanks for organizing this sounds like so much fun!!

     
  11. nevertheless on October 5, 2010 at 8:50 PM

    what a great idea, I can't wait to see what everyone's personal style is :)

    i may send something in lol but no guarantees since i'm a little shy about posting photos...

     
  12. Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird on October 5, 2010 at 10:24 PM

    Hmmm... that may be tough! I'll have to work on it!

     
  13. Anonymous on October 6, 2010 at 2:28 AM

    Hope your week gets better!

     
  14. this free bird on October 6, 2010 at 3:04 AM

    Sounds like you've been having a go of it. Hang in there. I'm in the boat next to you. argh

    xoxo,
    Carrie

     
  15. My Life Under the Bus on October 6, 2010 at 6:41 AM

    Oh I hope your week improves !

     
  16. Janet Mazorie on October 6, 2010 at 10:16 AM

    Yes, this is a great idea! Now to find a suitable picture?
    Hope the drama is over...the end of summer is always good for that!

     
  17. Lisa Lisa Lisa on October 9, 2010 at 7:52 PM

    I love this idea. I am going to try to etch out some time to get a good photo!