Halloween is almost here!  Why should humans be the only ones to have all the fun? 
Check out these outfits for your furry friends.


"Sharkdog (or cat)" by QUILLERinstinct

I can't stop laughing at this photo.  Not only is the costume amazing, but that expression on kitteh's face....!






"Sushi Dog Costume - MD to XL (custom sizing)" by sushibooties

SushiPup!  Now with less sodium.






"Mad Cow pet hat" by PamperedWhiskers

Udderly adorable.






"Pimp dog piece costume costume sizes" by DownUnderDogDesigns

All he needs now is some gin and juice.







"Lion Costume - Dog Costume" by LiLYorkieFruFru

"I are tuff!"  I feel like Fifi needs this costume.  She pretty much thinks she's a lion already.
(or maybe the shark costume, since she's the BITEIEST cat ever.) 




OH, and check out Panda's adorable pup, Suzy!


Isn't she cute?!
(She a unenthusiastic lobster.)




{ do you dress up your furry child? }



pssssst! - even more awesome tag answers from ana (who has the freaking adorableyiest dogs ever) and ana's friend madeline!

come play & I'll link yours, too.


19 notes

  1. Andrea (Panda) on October 27, 2010 at 8:52 AM

    OMG that lion costume is adorable!!!

     
  2. Diana Mieczan on October 27, 2010 at 9:04 AM

    hahaha..that shark is so cool! I always wanted to dress up my dogs but they really dont like it...They refuse to move....hahah...really!

    Kisses my dear

    Ps: I am hosting a ban.do headband GIVEAWAY today! Please, join in!
    (I think you will really like it)

     
  3. Brooke Ann Dove on October 27, 2010 at 9:11 AM

    my friend dresses up her dog like Dino from the Flintstones...so cute!

     
  4. ana on October 27, 2010 at 9:12 AM

    ohhhhdear. that cat expression in the first photo had me giggling. i can only imagine what he is saying.

    & a blog buddy, http://madelineelle.blogspot.com/2010/10/tag.html posted answers...thought i'd share with you, since it's like 1 degree of separation.

     
  5. Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird on October 27, 2010 at 9:15 AM

    Lol those are cracking me up. My pets would kill me if I dressed them up.

     
  6. cb on October 27, 2010 at 10:05 AM

    i think it is soo funny when people dress up their animals. the mister actually wore that shark suit when he was little..he looked so incredible adorable! rosie would not stand for a costume on her!

    xo,
    cb

     
  7. this free bird on October 27, 2010 at 11:30 AM

    If I could get my cat into that shark outfit it.would.be.ON!! That thing is AWESOME!! aaaaahahahaha!

    xoxo,
    Carrie

     
  8. Maddy on October 27, 2010 at 1:16 PM

    I love the sushi outfit! Our dog is huge (over 80 lbs) so finding costumes for her is hard work. 2 years ago we put her in my boyfriend's old Air Force fatigues... it was cute :)

     
  9. Anonymous on October 27, 2010 at 1:47 PM

    Haha I cant wait to dress my dog up :)

     
  10. Bridget on October 27, 2010 at 2:18 PM

    so cute.

    my dog is going to be a banana split this year. she hates it. i love it.

     
  11. Crooked Sister on October 27, 2010 at 4:11 PM

    Haha! The dog with the pimp outfit looks like my pup. Funny!

     
  12. Diana on October 27, 2010 at 4:27 PM

    I sort of feel sorry for animals in outfits because I think they get laughed at so much. They're so funny though!

    When I asked my 3 year old niece what she wanted for dinner, she kept telling me "sushi cat". I wish I would have had a sushi outfit for my own cat, and then she'd have her wish.

     
  13. Anonymous on October 27, 2010 at 10:33 PM

    So cute! I can't dress up my dog, she'd eat the costume. lol

    Also, I have awarded you with the Versatile Blogger Award, have fun with it. :)

    http://ohlauren.com/2010/10/28/versatile-blogger-award/

     
  14. k on October 28, 2010 at 2:10 AM

    Sushi pup!! hahahha! Bama was a Banana last year :)

     
  15. Isabel on October 28, 2010 at 11:54 AM

    thanks for the link..i love it!

     
  16. Anonymous on October 28, 2010 at 12:27 PM

    Haha giggle! that first one is the best!

     
  17. yourstrulydear on October 28, 2010 at 4:53 PM

    ahhhhhhh i want that shark costume for jay-z! haha i love it!!! what will your kitties be, eh?

     
  18. My Life Under the Bus on October 30, 2010 at 9:48 AM

    The expressions are priceless. I have to admit we did dress up our Boston and really miss him around the holidays. I still have his little pumpkin outfit : (. He LOVED to egt dressed up - I think he saw the kids and figured if they were going to do it he would too!

     
  19. JMay on November 3, 2010 at 9:26 PM

    Oh my gosh! I love these costumes so cute.

    New follower, loving on your blog :-)
    http://jennymayandswede.blogspot.com/