It's one of those mornings that can only be described as "moody" outside.  Dense fog swirls between stoic pine trees.  Traffic and people everywhere, but still seeming...quiet.

Today I am feeling...



Wistful.

"Le voyage print 8x8" by teconlene







Cheerful.

"Lucy the Owl" by StitchnSpoon







Hopeful.

"Be Most Excellent to Each Other No. 1" by OhHelloThere







Curious.

"The Search" by LilPetite





Hungry.

"Side Plate - Hand Painted - Hungry Bear in Fez" by jimbobart



{ how are you feeling? }



19 notes

  1. Diana Mieczan on October 13, 2010 at 10:14 AM

    Awww I am feeling relaxed and happy today:)
    That bear place is so sweeet:)
    Kisses, my dear

    Ps: I am hosting a sweet GIVEAWAY today :) Hope you will join in :)!!!

     
  2. Diana Mieczan on October 13, 2010 at 10:15 AM

    plate....not place:)

     
  3. Janet Mazorie on October 13, 2010 at 10:38 AM

    Sounds like you're going to have a pretty good day! I'm feeling tired and in need of coffee, of course that's not a feeling...But it will definitely improve my day!

    Love the gear

     
  4. cb on October 13, 2010 at 11:10 AM

    love that bear plate, very funny!

    i got my tights at forever21! other places like urban outfitters and american apparel are selling them for over $14...crazy! i will be lucky if i can wear one of them more then 3 times, one of them already tore :(

    xo,
    cb

     
  5. Unknown on October 13, 2010 at 11:28 AM

    i just ate SO much for lunch - so not hungry no more .. but i'm energetic - but not so happy after work i gotta go home and mow my lawn and my parents lawns - i'm OVER mowing! .. and to think i use to ENJOY it!

     
  6. T@PoppyPlacePdx on October 13, 2010 at 11:31 AM

    "Lucy the owl" is so adorable :) I'm sure she would love to visit my "Woosey the Owl" :)

    Sorry you have fog :(

    But if you eat off that plate you'd have to giggle every time :)

    Have a lovely day, T.:)

     
  7. Isabel on October 13, 2010 at 1:04 PM

    lucy the owl is so cute!

     
  8. this free bird on October 13, 2010 at 2:13 PM

    I, too, am feeling wistful and contemplative and solemn. But still content.

    xoxo,
    Carrie

     
  9. Anonymous on October 13, 2010 at 3:21 PM

    I'm not even sure how I'm feeling - one of those days!

     
  10. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox on October 13, 2010 at 8:39 PM

    meh i could be better. i'm glad you had a better day :) i miss having interwebs and being able to chat with you whenever i want

    ahh poops

     
  11. Sandy a la Mode on October 13, 2010 at 10:28 PM

    i am absolutely smitten with that cross-stitch quote!! :)

     
  12. k on October 14, 2010 at 7:53 AM

    We have had this crazy fog that has covered us for the last week, there is quite a hush around :)

     
  13. ana on October 14, 2010 at 8:36 AM

    oh. i love the embroidery. a little bill & ted there. awesome :D

     
  14. Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird on October 14, 2010 at 9:14 AM

    Right now I am feeling content and relaxed. Which is NUTS for me because I have had anxiety for pretty much this entire year!

     
  15. Stacey on October 14, 2010 at 9:21 AM

    Love the owl and the message on that plate-sounds so much like greedy me!:-) (well only from my hubby's plate:-)). XX

     
  16. Lisa Lisa Lisa on October 14, 2010 at 9:29 AM

    I am in love with the bear plate!!! So cute!

     
  17. yourstrulydear on October 17, 2010 at 7:32 PM

    i'm kind of exhausted. but happy. so i could probably be classified as moody right now too. plus there is something in my eye right now which is pissing me off. so basically...i'm all over the place. haha

     
  18. katie on October 20, 2010 at 11:00 AM

    I love that little owl softie! so cute!
    -Katie

     
  19. Oh, My Darling on October 23, 2010 at 6:16 PM

    Aw, what an uplifting little collection of great finds!