Hooray!  Etsy is fixed.


Here's a smidge more treasury goodness for you.



This collection is based off my favorite poem of all time.  Hit the link to read it.



{ do you have a favorite poem? }



psst - check out Brooke's fun answers
send me your links, and I'll post 'em too.
: D



9 notes

  1. Diana Mieczan on October 26, 2010 at 2:13 PM

    The headband is adorable...What a lovely selection. I am off to read the poem:)

    Kisses,sweetie

     
  2. Brooke Ann Dove on October 26, 2010 at 3:10 PM

    Thanks for the shout out!

     
  3. heather on October 26, 2010 at 3:17 PM

    i love love love your favorite poem and the collection based on it! it's like a different kind of polyvore, i like!

     
  4. malevolent-mimi on October 26, 2010 at 3:45 PM

    I hate when Etsy is down, but I understand that no website is perfect. Very nice Treasury selection, and nice poem!

    xoxo

     
  5. ana on October 26, 2010 at 7:42 PM

    oh. i love poems. & e.e. cummings is my favorite poet ever & i am so happy to see that one of his is your fave :D i love love this treasury too! that headband is adorable...

     
  6. Michelle Schraudner on October 26, 2010 at 8:14 PM

    such a gorgeous treasury!!

     
  7. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox on October 26, 2010 at 9:00 PM

    so pretty :)

    I don't know that I have a favorite poem. But when I was a younger gal, going thru the trials and tribulations of love and relationships, I turned to this simple poem (there's some debate about who actually wrote it but I always thought it was Veronica Shoffstall)

    http://www.yuni.com/library/docs/304.html

     
  8. k on October 27, 2010 at 1:33 AM

    Kelliiiii these are great picks, I'm in love with them.
    I'm so bad at poetry appreciation, I have one but I'd have to go find it, haha - I think it's called "Fire & Ice"
    I need to learn how to etsy treasury!

     
  9. Holly Knitlightly on October 29, 2010 at 2:12 PM

    Lovely! You have great taste! :)