I was messing about on Etsy's Pounce feature yesterday, and let me tell you, it was rocking my world!

Here's some new-to-me finds.




" Stitched Heart - cute cross-stitch for your wall " by GeorgicaDesigns

The colors!  THE COLORS!  Cheerful, sweet and bright.  Hooray! 






" Pink Robin / Original Collage " by oelwein

I love the marriage of geometric and natural design.  Plus, how amazing is that birdie sketch?!



 

" Take me for a walk " by sarahjanestudios

I'm pretty sure this is what it would be like if I ever decided to harness up Max and take her for a stroll.




 


 

" Dishes I'd Rather be Doing - Tea Towel " by dearcolleen

Hahhahahahaha!  Punny and cute.  What more can you ask from a dish towel?





 

" Mini box pouch - mint check and needle felted hedgehog " by seabreezestudio

That cute little hedgie is needle felted!  Such a sweet little detail. (And of course - look, PLAID!)




{ score any sweet new finds lately? }





12 notes

  1. Diana Mieczan on October 6, 2010 at 11:08 AM

    That heart has the most amazing colour and I love that lion print:)...Great finds,sweetie
    Have a sunny and fun day

    Kisses
    ps: I am hosting a really sweet GIVEAWAY, so please join in:) ...I bet you will love it!!!

     
  2. ana on October 6, 2010 at 12:34 PM

    oooo. i like pounce. but i forget it's there...until something like this reminds me. :D that last little pouch is too cute. i can't have white bags/purses thought, i tend to spill things on white. hm..

     
  3. T@PoppyPlacePdx on October 6, 2010 at 12:48 PM

    Isn't pounce so much fun. I have found some great, new to me, artists :)

    I LOVE the heart and the tea towel, too cute. and I giggled about the Kitty walking, that is just too funny :)

    Have a lovely day T. :)

     
  4. Andrea (Panda) on October 6, 2010 at 1:23 PM

    that pouch is super cute!! it makes me want to take out the hedge hog i bought at the zoo when i was little...ok i was 13

     
  5. paislea on October 6, 2010 at 2:05 PM

    that heart is so amazing! i'm in love with it!

    allisterbee.blogspot.com

     
  6. Isabel on October 6, 2010 at 2:15 PM

    i lvoe finding random things on etsy :)

     
  7. Amanda on October 6, 2010 at 2:19 PM

    Pounce is one of my favorite features because it is always such a mix of awesome things :)

    LOVE that dish towel- hilarious!

     
  8. Stacey on October 6, 2010 at 6:43 PM

    I'm so in love with the heart and the take me for a walk illustration. XX

    PS. Six months is the timeline for building(worst case scenario and also because building time will also fall during Christmas). Therefore, the end of March of next year, but it may very well be prior-fingers crossed:-)

     
  9. yourstrulydear on October 6, 2010 at 7:18 PM

    these are awesome! i've been trying to avoid online shopping since it's sort of my demise haha

     
  10. heather on October 7, 2010 at 11:54 AM

    Love that birdie sketch! And let's go walk a lion together someday--or more practically--felt hedgehogs!

     
  11. Holly Knitlightly on October 7, 2010 at 4:59 PM

    I love that heart! It reminds me of tetris, haha. He hedgehog is so cute!!

     
  12. Oh, My Darling on October 8, 2010 at 7:04 PM

    Eee!! Little hedgehog is the cutest!!!