This year I'm striving to only give handmade holiday gifts.  Whether made by me or one of the many talented craftspeoples out there, I want to spread the joy this Christmas with lovingly created prezzies.

Click the links for tons of gift ideas (especially for those hard to shop for folks!).



I think we all know a lady (or seven) like this... ; )




 

So many dudes in my life...so glad for these "man themed" gift guides!





We do a "white elephant" gift exchange in this office.  But this year, mine will be the awesomest!



 

{ are you getting ready for this holiday season
(or am I seriously pushing it cause it ain't even Halloween yet?) }




 
Psssst! Don't forget -- send in your Look by Wednesday to be a part of our Virtual Fashion Show!


{click here to email me}







13 notes

  1. Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird on October 19, 2010 at 9:37 AM

    Oh my gosh, don't remind me! I have so much shopping to do!

     
  2. cabin + cub on October 19, 2010 at 10:54 AM

    Great gift ideas. I am aiming to start early this year and avoid the mad last minute-ness this year. ;)

     
  3. Diana Mieczan on October 19, 2010 at 11:10 AM

    I am all about Christmas gifts and I love the idea of all handmade. That bike tee would be perfect for my Balazs and the globe is beautiful
    Kisses,sweetie
    Happy Tuesday

     
  4. k on October 19, 2010 at 11:45 AM

    I'm thinking I'll be buying handmade this year too! Especially since I need to order online anyway so I don't have to bring back a bunch of presents or stress about buying them when i'm home visiting!

     
  5. Unknown on October 19, 2010 at 11:47 AM

    this year i haven't even THOUGHT about gifts yet! - i thik i've been so wrapped up in my own life - gettings my house ALMOST done and moving in (then gotta buy all the new TV's and sofa still) .. ahhh - if money wasn't the issue!

     
  6. Crooked Sister on October 19, 2010 at 12:09 PM

    I'm starting my shopping early this year too. I think it's a little easier now that I've got so many friends that make great handmade items. Ya for a handmade holiday!

     
  7. Andrea (Panda) on October 19, 2010 at 12:58 PM

    oooh i love it all! i dont think its never to early to start thinking about presents. i always try to give something meaningfull. this year will be hand made so i got to get on it.
    um...i have nothing for the virtual fashion show....sorry.

     
  8. Anonymous on October 19, 2010 at 2:20 PM

    I've got to start thinking about this!

     
  9. Emily@VitaNostra on October 19, 2010 at 4:35 PM

    Yup, have no idea how i am going to accomplish this this year... but I will. That "Damn it feels good to be gangster" made me laugh out loud again. Needed that!

    And PS - will definitely share photos :)

     
  10. Stacey on October 19, 2010 at 6:19 PM

    I'm with you about the handmade and those type of gifts add such a personal touch too. Great inspiration here:-). XX

     
  11. Janet Mazorie on October 19, 2010 at 8:28 PM

    The chocolate butterscotch bars look so yummy! I like your new profile pic...cute

     
  12. Leia on October 20, 2010 at 3:23 AM

    I want a chocolate butterscotch bar please!!

    Leia

     
  13. Holly Knitlightly on October 20, 2010 at 12:39 PM

    What awesome items! Ahh, I just love Etsy.. :)