So there's a good reason for my late blog-postiness today, I swear. Actually, TWO good reasons....
 
 
 
 
...their names are Max & Fiona!


We adopted them on Saturday from our local county animal shelter. They are 3 month old sisters, and total, complete maniacs. Their hobbies include beating the bejeezus out of each other, climbing the curtains and attempting to sever any wired object in our home. Needless to say, I am totally exhausted. How do people do this with tiny humans??

Stay tuned for the further adventures of Max & Fiona, as they work to slowly turn our universe upside down.



{ back tomorrow with more coherency, I swear }


16 notes

  1. Crooked Sister on June 21, 2010 at 12:46 PM

    OMG! What a cute pair! You're brave to take on double trouble. I have been very tempted by all the kittens lately but have held off on bringing one home so far. Congrats on your new furry companions!

     
  2. k on June 21, 2010 at 12:48 PM

    they are so cute!!!! haha good luck with that.

     
  3. Andrea (Panda) on June 21, 2010 at 12:54 PM

    they are so cute! i need to meet them before they are no longer kittens!

     
  4. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox on June 21, 2010 at 12:56 PM

    soooper cute and great names! I miss having kitties, but my doggy would eat them, now!

     
  5. Emily@VitaNostra on June 21, 2010 at 1:26 PM

    Congratulations on your new babies. This just made my day!

    When I first got my Pookie and Pierre they were the same... tiny little things that loved to bounce off the walls. Brother and sister too. So much energy! They will calm down with time... hang in there! They are so worth it :)

     
  6. Diana Mieczan on June 21, 2010 at 1:45 PM

    Ohhh both are adorable...hahah...Wish you luck, sweetie and have a wonderful 1st day of summer:)
    Kisses sweetie

     
  7. Unknown on June 21, 2010 at 2:23 PM

    Oh my, complete cuteness. Have fun with them :)

     
  8. Victoria on June 21, 2010 at 4:18 PM

    Congratulations on the new addition to your family! They're adorable, and I love the names. It's so awesome having two of them... even though I think they encourage each other in their destructiveness, it's so interesting to watch their personalities develop in contrast to each other. Looking forward to hearing more! :o)

     
  9. kelli on June 21, 2010 at 8:17 PM

    thanks all!

    (i'm typing this super quietly, because they are asleep right behind me. i think they passed out while plotting an ambush, so my guard is up....:P)

     
  10. Unknown on June 22, 2010 at 12:33 AM

    ahhhh the joys of parenthood

     
  11. Lisa Lisa Lisa on June 22, 2010 at 7:04 AM

    They are the cutest ever!!! Good luck getting them to set a bit more.
    And I agree, tiny humans would be stressful! haha

     
  12. Janet Mazorie on June 22, 2010 at 7:13 AM

    Well you would never be able to tell they are so rambunctious by that adorable photo!

     
  13. Cari on June 22, 2010 at 3:21 PM

    I'm so excited that you chose to adopt! A couple weeks ago you had commented on my blog that you were considering getting a pair of cats. They are simply precious.

    Hang in there. The spunky kitten phase wears off. Eventually. :)

     
  14. Amanda on June 22, 2010 at 7:32 PM

    So cute! Sounds like this pair is a handful but with faces like that I bet it is hard to get upset :) Cute names too!

     
  15. Michelle on June 23, 2010 at 6:02 AM

    How adorable! I swear it will get better as they get older :) Good Luck!

     
  16. Unknown on June 23, 2010 at 6:21 AM

    awwwweee! - i love adoptions!!!!! - HUGE believer in them! - my boyfriend just adopted a dog - my next dog will be adopted too!!!! - oh this made me SOOOOOO happy! - i know there in THE BEST home too!!!!!!!!!

    *kiss kiss*
    Erika
    ~Tiptoe Butterfly~