I realized I never did post my answers to my own tag game (d'oh!). 
So if you haven't played along yet,
TAG YOU'RE IT!


What is your theme song?

I agree with everyone that says it changes all the time.

Today, it's this:



 
Where is it you are dying to visit?

Ireland!  Seriously, blogger convention, shall we?


 
If you were a cupcake, what flavor would you be?

Lemon-vanilla with sprinkles - a little sour, a little sweet, a lotta flair.


 
If you had an arch nemisis, what would his/her name be?

Procrastinate-y McMath-tron. 
Super power: able to distract and befuddle in one fell swoop.


 
If you could live as any ficitonal character, which would it be? Why?

I'd love to be Joan from MadMen, but just for a little while.  Martinis, big hair, and The Clothes, oh the clothes!  Not to mention the early '60s in NYC?  What an intriguing time...

( does this make me totally vapid and superficial? ah well. this was a much harder question to answer than i'd thought, and well, i went purely for fun instead of thought provoking. : P whatevs. )




Leave me a link to your answers, and I'll post 'em.  It's fun to share!
 
You can read Tsuki's of LittleGray Fox tag post here.
 
 
 
 
{ what's on your plate for this weekend? }
 
 
 
 
 
Pssssst! - I updated the button!  How could I have forgotten my dear vintage loves? 
 
holiday button 2.2
 
Grab the button and share the love!
 
 

15 notes

  1. heather on November 5, 2010 at 12:30 PM

    adore your cupcake flavor and reasoning! :) you are too cute and i hope the batshit insanity lets you be soon! :)

     
  2. this free bird on November 5, 2010 at 1:20 PM

    i think i might be lemon vanilla too...or maybe just vanilla with vanilla cream cheese frosting. i can't help it - it sounds boring, but tastes SO GOOD!

    have a great weekend lady. turning that clock back brings more dark, but i'll take an extra hour of the weekend any way i can.

    xoxo,
    carrie

     
  3. ana on November 5, 2010 at 1:23 PM

    i love your answers, especially that cupcake flavor :)

     
  4. k on November 5, 2010 at 1:26 PM

    I would be SO in on the Ireland blog meetup:)

     
  5. The Captain on November 5, 2010 at 2:23 PM

    IRELAND!!!! LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

     
  6. k on November 5, 2010 at 2:34 PM

    Shoes!! I got 5chf (basically $5) flats! It was SO NEAT! I had to get them just to say I got them out of a vending machine.

     
  7. Diana on November 5, 2010 at 4:29 PM

    I'm with you on the 60's New York thing! Also, the martinis.

     
  8. Lynzy on November 5, 2010 at 7:54 PM

    Hey!
    Just wanted to let you know that I have retired my old blog From Skirts to Skillets and started a new one: Sparkling Footsteps. Its a new venture and I hope that you will follow me there :)

    http://sparklingfootsteps.blogspot.com

     
  9. k on November 6, 2010 at 2:41 AM

    That is TOTALLY why I bought the shoes...just to say I did, haha :)

     
  10. My Life Under the Bus on November 6, 2010 at 6:28 AM

    I think your Arch Nemesis may be dating mine - Mathworkia Algebraia Middleschoolis - I am sure they at least know each other! Happy Saturday : )

     
  11. Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird on November 6, 2010 at 7:58 AM

    These were great, I love your cupcake flavor!

     
  12. Isabel on November 6, 2010 at 10:16 AM

    mm a lemon cupcake sounds perfecet!

     
  13. T@PoppyPlacePdx on November 6, 2010 at 10:29 PM

    Ireland, is on my list too! I haven't been there since I was 11 and I have a ton of relatives we could stay with :)

    Have a lovely weekend, T.:)

     
  14. Stacey on November 7, 2010 at 8:35 AM

    I'd love to go to Ireland too! When are we leaving? This was a fun read! XX

     
  15. Amanda on November 9, 2010 at 7:00 PM

    Are you my twin? Seriously, I think that you filled this out for me (although I can't say I knew your theme song).

    When is the blogger convention- I'm down- ha!