It's no secret that my addiction color is a huge part of this blog.  What can I say? 
They make my heart sing.


To help you out with your holiday shopping, each week I'll feature gifts tailored to fit certain tastes, all sourced from that wonderful vintage and handmade resource, Etsy.




{ gifts for the color junkie }


"Sorbet Necklace" by Rivington

I love these delicious, unusually paired colors.  Seriously.  It's love.
Holy crap it's gonna be hard to not snatch up all of this week's finds...







"Teal Chevron Stripe with Emerald ALEXIS Clutch" by ao3designs

 Sometimes a little splash of color makes a huge statement -- especially against this awesomely bold pattern.







"sparkle and shine brooch" by ashdel

There is something so French about these colors to me.  I'm not sure why.  Mais, c'est bon - je t'aime, petite brooch.  ( haha - i don't have the francais for "brooch." )







"Vintage- Colorful Polka - Dot Scarf" by lisabarton


I am just now realizing that this scarf totally reminds me of the old school Wonder Bread packaging.  It's all I can see now.   Still awesomely colorful though.








"Forest Seedlings Tote (Vintage Floral Flames)" by littleoddforest

I have no idea how I just stumbled across this whimsical little shop.  It's filled with playful color combinations and adorable patterns.  I love the vivid yellow against the khaki, pink and navy.  Sooo contrasty!
 
 
 
 
{ do you have a color junkie in your life? }
 
 
holiday button 2.2



check out my other gift guides for even more ideas! 



19 notes

  1. cb on November 17, 2010 at 10:33 AM

    great gift ideas! i love the scarf and the fabric pin. i have to agree that it does look french, but why?

    xo,
    cb

     
  2. Diana Mieczan on November 17, 2010 at 11:29 AM

    That little clutch is so adorable..I love the green bow:) Also the polka dot scarf is super cute!
    Kisses, my dear

    Ps: I’m hosting a Pistacho Press GIVEAWAY today, so please join in :)

     
  3. Anonymous on November 17, 2010 at 11:31 AM

    Here's one color junkie! Wonderful items :)

     
  4. Stacey on November 17, 2010 at 11:47 AM

    You know i'm a colour addict too:-) I love that necklace and the bag! Happy Wednesday! XX

     
  5. k on November 17, 2010 at 12:58 PM

    That first necklace is ace! (omg my scottish friend is rubbing off on me)

     
  6. Janet Mazorie on November 17, 2010 at 1:03 PM

    I love all of these too! The necklace, clutch, and polka-dot scarf are totally my style. But, my whole wardrobe is filled with color...I might need to spend a little money on the basics...which get overlooked as soon as I see anything colorful.

    Not sure yet about opening shop for the holidays. I am working really hard on getting my new line off the ground. Everything is taking SO much longer than expected. When I get some pictures taken of the new jewelry I will email you and maybe we can do a special order! Thanks for thinking of me!

     
  7. paislea on November 17, 2010 at 1:36 PM

    oh wow! these are great gift ideas! you are just too cute! i always love reading your blog!!

    i hope all is well!

    allister bee fashion blog

     
  8. its simple love on November 17, 2010 at 1:40 PM

    Oh how cute! I absoluely adore that chevron stripe clutch! Must have it.

    Rachael

    p.s. Be sure to enter my cupcake giveaway when you get the chance :)

     
  9. Lauren on November 17, 2010 at 6:23 PM

    I love that polka dot scarf!!

     
  10. Lisa Lisa Lisa on November 17, 2010 at 10:41 PM

    These are fantastic gift ideas. I especially love the broach and scarf!! Right up my ally.

     
  11. Unknown on November 18, 2010 at 5:42 AM

    loven' the clutch

     
  12. Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird on November 18, 2010 at 8:54 AM

    Pretty, I love that purse!

     
  13. Isabel on November 18, 2010 at 11:16 AM

    these are great finds!

     
  14. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox on November 18, 2010 at 8:58 PM

    lots of pretties! i love that necklace!

     
  15. Leia on November 19, 2010 at 6:43 AM

    Love the color explosion!

    Leia

     
  16. ana on November 19, 2010 at 9:06 AM

    ooo. that necklace! :D

     
  17. Amanda on November 20, 2010 at 10:30 AM

    I love the wonder bread scarf ;) It's so fun and colorful! Great finds!

     
  18. yourstrulydear on November 21, 2010 at 3:11 PM

    feel free to buy me anything from this post for christmas. haha thanks doll ;]

     
  19. Holly Knitlightly on November 22, 2010 at 7:17 PM

    I am loooooooooving these posts!! So helpful for Christmas shopping! (And awesome ideas for my wishlist! haha!)