.... it's winter.

We had the craziest, blusteriest (thanks, Piglet) storm last night.  Our power flickered, trees swayed, and this morning there was debris everywhere.

So I made a treasury about it.


Click the photo to see more...




Like this?  Try these!









{ how does a blustery night make you feel? }




10 notes

  1. T@PoppyPlacePdx on November 16, 2010 at 11:50 AM

    Kelli, love your treasury.

    Wishing you well with your show this weekend. Don't do what I did and spend way more money than you should (He! He!)

    I get very cranky about storms, in fact, I get cranky about anything but sunshine which is a challenge living in the N.W.

    Have a lovely day, T. :)

     
  2. Diana on November 16, 2010 at 12:20 PM

    I haven't really seen a good storm in ages! We'd have terrible blizzards in the prairies.

    The cold weather does make me enjoy soup a lot more. And I like soup.

     
  3. paislea on November 16, 2010 at 1:31 PM

    YAY!~ great finds!!

    allister bee fashion blog

    allisterbee@gmail.com

     
  4. Diana Mieczan on November 16, 2010 at 2:06 PM

    Ohhh I adore that bunny and the adorable scarf!
    When its cold I always like to cozy-up and enjoy hot chocolate:)
    Hugs,sweetie

     
  5. ana on November 16, 2010 at 3:59 PM

    love all of these! we've had gross humid rain lately...sigh.

     
  6. k on November 17, 2010 at 5:22 AM

    making a treasure = totally natural reaction! haha it's way cool. I love storms like that. and what is reverse google image search????

     
  7. heather on November 17, 2010 at 6:05 AM

    i love all your treasuries! sounds like just about all our days here, it can get SOOO windy (and it normally is). i just love that michela brooch with red hair!

     
  8. My Life Under the Bus on November 17, 2010 at 7:18 AM

    I love a good storm - we had one last night - as long as it starts after the kids are in bed or nobody gets any sleep!!! Thanks for the button she worked! : )

     
  9. Kristin Aquariann on November 17, 2010 at 8:33 AM

    Say it ain't so! It's actually been pretty warm the last few days in Delaware, but the wind is kicking up today so I'm sure the temperature is bound to drop soon. I'll have to pull out the hot chocolate, because that's what I crave on blustery nights. Adorable treasury. ^.^

     
  10. Holly Knitlightly on November 19, 2010 at 4:16 PM

    Oooh, lovely items!

    I mailed your cowl yesterday, then once I got home from the post office I realized I forgot to throw in the extra surprise! Gaaaaaaaaaah. I'll send it to you, maybe with a Christmas card. :)