So there wasn't a Thursday post because I spent the majority of the day messing around for today's post.


Meet Boutiques.com, Google's newest website venture. 
You can read all the nitty gritties here.


If you're a fan of curating Etsy treasuries, than you are absolutely going to fall victim to Boutiques.com. 



 
The website allows you to browse member curated "boutiques," filled with that persons favorites from all across the fashion world.


 

You can explore boutiques created by...


 

designers





 
celebrities


 




even bloggers!

 
 
 


And guess what?? YOU can make your own Boutique too!

( mine! come follow me! end shameless plug. )




In your Boutique you can collect and curate your favorite items -- all without spending one red hot cent! 





You can also "Love" or "Hate" items that Boutiques.com begins to 'recommend' to you. The more you rate, the more tailored and accurate the recommendations become.



 

 
So for all you fashion junkies out there, who love a good round of window shopping:
you're welcome.

For those of you without hours to flush doing the intertubes:
 ....i sorry!



{ would you make a boutique? }





13 notes

  1. Diana Mieczan on November 19, 2010 at 9:20 AM

    That sounds amazing! I need to chack this out:) I love the concept. Have a wonderful Friday and relaxing weekend,sweetie

     
  2. Unknown on November 19, 2010 at 9:27 AM

    humm interesting -g onna have to check out!

     
  3. Anonymous on November 19, 2010 at 11:30 AM

    I keep hearing great things about this!

     
  4. Janet Mazorie on November 19, 2010 at 3:35 PM

    What? I haven't heard of this...so awesome! Going to check it out right now!

     
  5. Diana on November 19, 2010 at 3:53 PM

    Well. There goes MY weekend.

    I'm trying to convince myself I didn't see this.

     
  6. k on November 20, 2010 at 7:18 AM

    Ummm yeah, spent so much time on that today and bloggeda bout it, haha :) I will go follow you :)

     
  7. My Life Under the Bus on November 20, 2010 at 9:07 AM

    I can see that being totally addicting...just like potato chips!

     
  8. Amanda on November 20, 2010 at 10:27 AM

    Oh no! Yet another thing I can get stuck doing for hours!!

     
  9. Margaret on November 20, 2010 at 7:35 PM

    oooh cute! definitely checking it out xx

     
  10. Stacey on November 21, 2010 at 6:56 AM

    Thanks for sharing this site -you rock! Will be bookmarking it! XX

     
  11. Zabrinah on November 21, 2010 at 12:23 PM

    Google sure is expanding. I like this new website!

    :)


    ~Zabrinah

     
  12. yourstrulydear on November 21, 2010 at 3:10 PM

    oo la la, what an awesome idea!!! this could be very dangerous for me though, because i have no self control and it would just make me buy more stuff haha

     
  13. heather on November 22, 2010 at 6:56 AM

    Kelli, you are so cute! I think I am going to do all my Christmas shopping (what I can't get done in Santiago) from your Etsy treasuries!