Last night I discovered Fifi had wormed almost all the way up our Christmas tree.  It was cute for a minute, obnoxious after 10 and I contemplated taking the whole damn thing down by the end of the evening...

Sigh.  Good things she's adorable.  And I love Christmas too much to follow through.




Click the photo for even more silliness.



{ expecting a goofybananas holiday this year (like me)? }


Pssssssssst! I'm pretty sure "work karma" is beating me up in payback for the awesomeness that was last week.  I'm already exhastified.... : /

14 notes

  1. Anonymous on November 30, 2010 at 12:27 PM

    I don't actually have that much work to do but just being here (as opposed to laying on the couch watching a movie at home) is making me tired. Lol.

    You're pretty amazing at making treasuries.

     
  2. Anonymous on November 30, 2010 at 12:28 PM

    I don't actually have that much work to do but just being here (as opposed to laying on the couch watching a movie at home) is making me tired. Lol.

    You're pretty amazing at making treasuries.

     
  3. Anonymous on November 30, 2010 at 12:28 PM

    I don't actually have that much work to do but just being here (as opposed to laying on the couch watching a movie at home) is making me tired. Lol.

    You're pretty amazing at making treasuries.

     
  4. Anonymous on November 30, 2010 at 12:29 PM

    Um...sorry. Apparently I still am learning how to use my new computer. Please delete the ridiculous-ness that is two extra comments. k, thanks.

     
  5. Anonymous on November 30, 2010 at 12:29 PM

    Tehe, these put a super huge smile on my face :D
    I adore the jolly plush, looks so fluffy and lovely!

     
  6. Diana Mieczan on November 30, 2010 at 1:19 PM

    Hahaha I adore the women of Mad Men ornaments...How cool are they! What a fantastic selection:) kisses,sweetheart
    Happy Tuesday

     
  7. Stacey on November 30, 2010 at 1:26 PM

    Loving Mr. T and Jolly the plush! It's great to be back from my trip:-)

     
  8. T@PoppyPlacePdx on November 30, 2010 at 1:32 PM

    Oh I have missed so much!

    You did have an adventurous Thanksgiving didn't you :) Looks like so much fun.

    Ours was very quiet but I think we needed that. Xmas the house will be full, YAY! So bracing myself for that :)

    (sorry you have to work all week, should we hope for more snow???)

    Have a lovely Day, T. :)

     
  9. Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird on November 30, 2010 at 3:15 PM

    Oh my gosh these are awesome!

     
  10. Amanda on November 30, 2010 at 8:25 PM

    Fun treasury! I love cats + Christmas trees = hilarious!

     
  11. k on December 1, 2010 at 5:24 AM

    cue gwen stefani song in my head now!

     
  12. ana on December 1, 2010 at 12:54 PM

    oh. this is wonderful. i love all of these. ALL of them. & yes. now i have that gwen stefani song stuck in my head as well. but, thanks to her everyone can spell bananas! :D

     
  13. yourstrulydear on December 1, 2010 at 5:07 PM

    so my old waxer had cats, and she would tie her christmas trees (she had 3? idk...) with fishing wire, and attached them to hooks in the wall. so when the kitties went crazy, the trees wouldn't fall over. pretty clever, eh? oh look, now i'm getting all canadian on you. i should stop now while i'm semi-ahead...

     
  14. Diana on December 1, 2010 at 5:49 PM

    Ah, I love silly Christmases and gifts! I love that gnome terrarium!