Christmas stockings just might be my very favorite holiday tradition. 


Check out all these awesome little handmade & vintage finds, all on the cheap cheap!


Click the picture to see even more!




Oh, and check out these other awesome collections:










{ will you have a stocking this year? }






Psssst! -- c'mon, how EASY am I making it for you?  : P

holiday button 2.2





double Pssssst ! - you all are the greatest. for reals.


 

20 notes

  1. Isabel on November 9, 2010 at 9:10 AM

    these are great finds. i havent had a stocking in like 3 years! LOL

     
  2. Diana on November 9, 2010 at 9:44 AM

    So cute! I'm pretty in love with that boat fabric!

    I'll have a stocking this year in Scotland!

     
  3. Unknown on November 9, 2010 at 9:47 AM

    super cute finds AS always!!! .. my Mom always hangs a stocken for me :o)

    PS - want FREE art? - come 1 come all and *JOIN PHOTOgraphy Give-Away * .. if you interested of course!

    *kiss kiss*
    Erika

     
  4. Janet Mazorie on November 9, 2010 at 10:13 AM

    The collection is beautiful! I love the leather Rhombus necklace and the paper beads. They would make such a great christmas tree garland all strung together.

     
  5. heather on November 9, 2010 at 10:18 AM

    these are great stocking stuffer items! you know, i just might have a stocking this year for the first time in ages!

     
  6. Kristin Aquariann on November 9, 2010 at 11:53 AM

    Cute finds, especially the Rhombus necklace. Even the word is fun to say. ^.^

    And yesh, my Nightmare Before Christmas stocking will be hung from the staircase with care.

     
  7. ana on November 9, 2010 at 12:11 PM

    oo. i love the under 10bux collection. :D

     
  8. Diana Mieczan on November 9, 2010 at 12:31 PM

    Ohh yesss...We always have stockings:)
    I am saving a few of those finds for my Christmas list...My mom would love the those earrings and I adore the acorns labels:)
    Happy Tuesday,sweetie

     
  9. T@PoppyPlacePdx on November 9, 2010 at 12:58 PM

    Oh yes stocking are very important :) When my kids were little they were allowed to open them as soon as they got up on Christmas Day (really it was a bribe so they didn't wake me up at the crack of dawn, it worked too!)

    Congrats on the Treasury :)

    I really love the Hedgehog art work :)

    Have a lovely day T. :)

     
  10. Anonymous on November 9, 2010 at 3:07 PM

    Stockings are one of my favorite parts of Christmas :) I'll have to start thinking about stuffers soon!

     
  11. Amanda on November 9, 2010 at 6:40 PM

    I love stockings! It is the first thing we do every Christmas morning - so stocking stuffers really get me in the spirit! Great finds :)

     
  12. yourstrulydear on November 9, 2010 at 8:05 PM

    oh i always have a stocking! with just me and josh we usually just put random things in there and take peeks throughout the month of december haha. we're bad about saving presents until christmas, but it's all good. if we go to my parents though, they always do legit stockings for us, and that's always exciting :] ps i'm checking out all of these treasuries. awesome!!

     
  13. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox on November 9, 2010 at 8:28 PM

    awesome! stocking stuffers are the best. I've been known to spend more on the stuffers than the actual gifts!!

     
  14. k on November 10, 2010 at 12:53 AM

    One of those rhombus leather necklaces is already on my list, I'm so excited :)

     
  15. My Life Under the Bus on November 10, 2010 at 6:38 AM

    Lux without the bucks is definately me!!! I tried to grab your button but when I transfer it only 1/4 displays : ( - I don't know if it is typepad or me being a ding bat.

     
  16. My Life Under the Bus on November 10, 2010 at 6:52 AM

    It's me the sidebar is too small I think : (

     
  17. My Life Under the Bus on November 10, 2010 at 7:07 AM

    I tried to decrease the image size but I caused an image fail ! LOL Sorry!!!

    Have you ever used this?

    http://www.imageshack.us/

    Not sure if that makes it easier or harder! Have a Great day Kelli!

     
  18. Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird on November 10, 2010 at 8:30 AM

    I need to show these to my hubby...

     
  19. Janet Mazorie on November 10, 2010 at 2:50 PM

    I want one of each. Love the rocks, reminds me of childhood pet-rocks...but these are much prettier!

     
  20. Janet Mazorie on November 10, 2010 at 2:51 PM

    I don't know how I just commented on the post below the one I actually wanted to comment on? Could it possible be that I need more coffee?