Happy Fashion Friday all!

This week's wwKw features a beautiful vintage dress purchased by my lovely friend, Tania.  The ruching detail along the bodice is just amazing!

I'm shaking things up a bit around here.  This time I've chosen to style this gorgeous dress for two different seasons.




{ one dress, two seasons }

          Winter  
striped scarf: j.crew 
blue coat: modCloth 
cable tights: modCloth
&
red handbag: ammagyan
Autumn        
cowl scarf: trishafern
                                                                   plaid bolero: modCloth
                                                                                           gloves: awkward 
                                 chevron tights: anthropologie 
boots: anthropologie 
     

{ what do you think? }




 

11 notes

  1. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox on August 27, 2010 at 11:47 AM

    look at you, getting all fancy! Great pics (as always) and I LOVE those boots from anthropologie!!

     
  2. Emily@VitaNostra on August 27, 2010 at 2:19 PM

    How fun is this! Clever! Fabulous dress and you know I love anything with tights and boots. Happy Friday :)

     
  3. Lisa Lisa Lisa on August 27, 2010 at 3:46 PM

    Oh my gosh, that dress is SO pretty!!!! I just love it. And I love how you created all kinds of options for it so that it can be more than just a "pretty" dress. =)

     
  4. T@PoppyPlacePdx on August 27, 2010 at 4:18 PM

    You certainly have some fun with this. I love the boots :)

    Kelli, you can definitely keep a Cloeus plant as a house plant, actually that is all I ever knew them as until I came to live in the States.

    Have a lovely weekend T. :)

     
  5. Stacey on August 27, 2010 at 7:05 PM

    That's a very versatile dress. I love what you paired it with it too. The looks are fierce! Happy weekend! xx

     
  6. Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird on August 28, 2010 at 7:53 AM

    I want that dress, so pretty!

     
  7. k on August 28, 2010 at 10:04 AM

    so cute!!! i love it with the long blue coat!

     
  8. Oh, My Darling on August 28, 2010 at 1:15 PM

    That dress is gorgeous!

    Also, I wanted to stop by and thank you for your kind and supportive comment on the "spread the love" post. It's so wonderful and inspiring to know that you'll be working to spread the love this week, too!

     
  9. Oh, My Darling on August 28, 2010 at 1:25 PM

    (I'm catching up on comments, so excuse my double reply!)

    Your friend sounds like she's quite a lucky lady to have you in her life -- what a great idea to spread the love to her!!!

     
  10. amanda on August 28, 2010 at 3:59 PM

    I miss tights and I'm gonna wear mine the second it gets cold enough in chicago.

     
  11. Diana Mieczan on August 30, 2010 at 12:15 PM

    Really cool post...I adore the dress and I need that blue coat:)
    Happy Monday,sweetie