Having a bit of a rough start today.  Crazy dreams had me up far too early for comfort.  I'm feeling scattered, off kilter and a little bit odd.


So, here's an utterly random assortment of bits and bobs, for your enjoyment.


I love these photos from the September issue of Vogue. (guess who got a color scanner at work? :P)






Check out all the rad photos Tsuki of LittleGrayFox shot for the What Do Bacon Do Etsy shop.



Spent all day Saturday painting our master bath this shade of gray. (I wish it were my job to name paint colors.)  So much blue tape....





 

Remember this guy?  See the finished product here.  : D 



{ how is your monday so far? }



14 notes

  1. Diana Mieczan on August 30, 2010 at 12:35 PM

    Ohh sorry you had a bad night...I hope you will have a better day...Dreams are a strange thing...right?

    Those Vogue images are amazing:)
    Kisses,sweetie

     
  2. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox on August 30, 2010 at 12:40 PM

    ooh pretty color! My dream bath (in my dream house) is going to be gray and white. can't wait!

     
  3. Andrea (Panda) on August 30, 2010 at 1:18 PM

    color scanner?? sweet!

     
  4. paislea on August 30, 2010 at 2:02 PM

    awe. i'm sorry that you're having a rough start. i hope that now, a few hours later, it's a little bit better!

    allisterbee.blogspot.com

     
  5. Janet Mazorie on August 30, 2010 at 3:22 PM

    I had to get up way to early for a freelancing job and I am still feeling tired. I love that paint color, I bet it looks awesome. Maybe go to bed early tonight? I'm planning on it!

     
  6. k on August 30, 2010 at 3:29 PM

    your etsy shop is so cute :)

     
  7. yourstrulydear on August 30, 2010 at 3:32 PM

    ooh pretty color! i wish we were allowed to paint...boo... today i drove 2 hours out to the forest to work and it sucked, and then the 2 hours back. it was hard to stay awake. anddd i sort of got lost in the woods for about 10 minutes earlier and had a mini freak-out. oops!

     
  8. T@PoppyPlacePdx on August 30, 2010 at 4:57 PM

    Kelli, sorry you had a bad night. I am a big fan of dreamcatchers to stop those pesky things.

    Hope you have sweet dreams tonight. :) T.

     
  9. Elle Sees on August 30, 2010 at 5:53 PM

    i did too!! but mine was due to much wine...

     
  10. Stacey on August 31, 2010 at 6:01 AM

    I hate those pesky bad dreams that make you swear they're real and make you not want to go back to sleep. I hope that today will be better. xx

     
  11. Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird on August 31, 2010 at 8:50 AM

    Oh I hate bad dreams! I hope your day gets better!

     
  12. Miranda on August 31, 2010 at 8:53 AM

    I love the 40s/50s look in the first photo! such lovely style back then :)
    http://washingtondcfashion.blogspot.com/

     
  13. Oh, My Darling on August 31, 2010 at 1:31 PM

    Ugh, nightmares are the worst. On the plus side, your "ain't no mountain" creation is adorable!

     
  14. nevertheless on September 1, 2010 at 11:19 PM

    love the plush, it's so nice :) I'm really digging the mountains, really cool choices in patterns and pretty hand-stitched writing x