Happy Fashion Friday, all!  I have two wwKw upcoming posts, but in the meantime, may I present my uber spendy finds.  These are the things I'd love to own, if I had all the money in the world.   (Sometimes it's fun to dip your toes in these pricey waters - even just vicariously.)


{ if I were Rockefeller...}


poncho: j crew
boots: modCloth
sunglasses: blackbirdballard


( And yeah, admittedly it's a little bonkers of an outfit.  I went a bit overboard. : P )


PS -  I'm in the middle of swapping out computers at work (and apparently, kind of breaking them too), so bear with me as I work to catch up in the blog-o-sphere.




{ something spendy you've got your eye on? }
 
 
 

18 notes

  1. Andrea (Panda) on August 20, 2010 at 8:57 AM

    Cute! i would wear the same, minus the skinny jeans...i just cant get into them. So replace with bootcut or flares, yeah good old flares. but then the boot wouldnt work would it...so add flipy flops. HA!

     
  2. Andrea (Panda) on August 20, 2010 at 8:57 AM

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  3. C'est La Vie on August 20, 2010 at 9:45 AM

    oh my goodness, that is just the cutest thing i've ever seen! i just love those boots

    ps i've totally missed ya! it's been so long since i've had the chance to visit you, time to catch up!!

    xoxo sara

     
  4. Unknown on August 20, 2010 at 11:41 AM

    since i'm a recovering-pay-retail-addict .. i understand - i almost 95% never paid retail for my clothes these days - trying to be more practical and not caught up in the 'glam' - being simple and happy with things .. :o)

    ps i'd SO wear that outfit! - and i give u permission to get more then your toes wet in the pricey waters - take a swim!

     
  5. ana on August 20, 2010 at 12:15 PM

    i love it! i really love the bag. swoon...

     
  6. T@PoppyPlacePdx on August 20, 2010 at 12:21 PM

    I love the handbag but WOW! the price onthat one. I did splurge a few years ago and buy a Marc Jacobs bag but as I am a stay at home Artist/Mom I only get to use it when I go on trips, it is my carry on (He! He!)

    Have a lovely weekend, T. :)

     
  7. Oh, My Darling on August 20, 2010 at 3:10 PM

    Wow, love the poncho! Last year, forever 21 had some great, cheap ponchos -- maybe they will again this year!

     
  8. Claire on August 20, 2010 at 3:48 PM

    Oh, joy! I love vicarious shopping! Great Blog with love from Claire de HeartSpace!

    Hasta Luego....

     
  9. Janet Mazorie on August 20, 2010 at 4:06 PM

    The colors in this outfit are great! I am really drooling over a pair of Frye lace-up Boots that I can't quite seem to shell out the cash for...one day!

     
  10. paislea on August 20, 2010 at 4:27 PM

    HAPPY WEEKEND!
    hope it's amazing!

    allisterbee.blogspot.com

     
  11. Leia on August 21, 2010 at 11:50 AM

    Oh no, it's a slippery slope when I start looking at things I can't afford! Haha. I do love those boots!

    Leia

     
  12. heather on August 22, 2010 at 9:20 AM

    I love the bag and the boots! Hope your computer switchout goes smoothly!

    And re: your pregnancy comment... This had me laugh and then ouch! I mean that is just wrong! Perfect strangers. What can we say?

    Have a fabulous week!

     
  13. amanda on August 22, 2010 at 5:08 PM

    that is one awesome outfit, def not overboard! and the shades add a perfect touch I think. now let me rob a bank, brb!!!

     
  14. yourstrulydear on August 22, 2010 at 9:07 PM

    i would wear this whole outfit. i LOVE it!!

     
  15. nevertheless on August 23, 2010 at 8:55 PM

    I don't think it's overboard at all, it's perfect, love the colours together!

     
  16. My Life Under the Bus on August 24, 2010 at 5:45 PM

    I'll take all of it (wishing) Love that poncho !!! The handbag is pretty sweet too...sigh.

     
  17. Sam @ The Ellison Family Expansion Plan on August 26, 2010 at 1:01 PM

    Ah! I loooove your picks. Love them! I go a little nutty with outfits when shopping vicariously (which is all the time, obviously!)

     
  18. k on August 28, 2010 at 10:05 AM

    I would totally wear that poncho, it is so cute!