This week's treasury trove is inspired by Sara of C'est La Vie, and her upcoming move to Kiev (and beyond).   Happiest of travels to you, Sara!


( Los links will take you to the bigger picture. )














We will miss you in the blog-o-sphere, Sara, but look forward to reading of your many adventures. 


{ bon voyage, dear! }




14 notes

  1. Diana Mieczan on August 24, 2010 at 8:16 AM

    I bet Sara will need a pair of those cozy white paws :)
    What a lovely finds:)
    I would love that Vintage leather bag...

    Kisses, my dear

     
  2. Lisa Lisa Lisa on August 24, 2010 at 8:48 AM

    That cozy cup knit is SO perfect! I don't want it to be cold, but I do love fall inspired items!!!

     
  3. Oh, My Darling on August 24, 2010 at 11:00 AM

    Loving all the travel-themed things!

     
  4. T@PoppyPlacePdx on August 24, 2010 at 11:16 AM

    Oh Sara could grab the rabbit scarf and the mitts and be cozy on her travels. Wishing her a lovely trip :)

    Have a wonderful day, Kelli, thanks for sharing some travel fun. T. :)

     
  5. yourstrulydear on August 24, 2010 at 11:18 AM

    i want those white paws!! and i left a comment on my post but just to update you yes my cats name is jay-z hahaha. and he's a homosexual.

     
  6. Unknown on August 24, 2010 at 11:19 AM

    oh how nice of u - we will ALL miss Sara dearly! - i'm letting her go first and let me know "how it goes" - i plan to leave on the next or following trip *ekk* .

    and i LOVE those gloves!!!

     
  7. C'est La Vie on August 24, 2010 at 12:22 PM

    ok, YOU are just a doll, i love you so much right now haha
    you made my day :) thank you so much

     
  8. C'est La Vie on August 24, 2010 at 12:23 PM

    ps i want like all of this stuff..

     
  9. paislea on August 24, 2010 at 4:02 PM

    woot! i love those white gloves!!!! they're so perfect for winter!

    allisterbee.blogspot.com

     
  10. My Life Under the Bus on August 24, 2010 at 5:46 PM

    I've become obssessed with finding some maps to frame...drool....

     
  11. Janet Mazorie on August 24, 2010 at 7:39 PM

    So many great things to choose from...can't pick a favorite. Although the photo of Paris is amazing!

     
  12. Stacey on August 25, 2010 at 4:50 AM

    Awww. That was so nice:-). I love this theme. I was trying to pick a favorite and it was quite difficult. Everything is so beautiful...Great collages!

     
  13. Gabby / Gypsy*Diaries on August 25, 2010 at 6:45 AM

    Lovely stuff!!!! I really want all of this! Have a great trip Sara!!!
    xxx

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

     
  14. Leia on August 25, 2010 at 8:47 AM

    Oh, the travel bug! I've usually got it all year round, but right now I'm in London and I want to Stay Put. Too bad I have to leave soon :(

    Leia