Yeah, I know I covered my obsession with plaid last week, but well, it just ain't flagging.   : )    Check out these treasuries (including one by yours truly *bonus question: can you guess which one??*) featuring the almighty plaid.


Click the links to view the entire collection.













{ do you have plaid passion? }





14 notes

  1. Unknown on August 3, 2010 at 11:16 AM

    i sure do - i look like a lumber jack at times :o)

     
  2. Diana Mieczan on August 3, 2010 at 11:23 AM

    I do love it! Both shirts are really great!
    Great selection,darling:)
    Happy Tuesday and see you soon:)

     
  3. paislea on August 3, 2010 at 12:12 PM

    I LOVE the colorful unicorns! and that man's shirt! it's so rad! i want my bf to wear it! hhahh..

    i hope you're having a great tuesday!

    allisterbee.blogspot.com

     
  4. Janet Mazorie on August 3, 2010 at 1:25 PM

    Oh I love plaid too! It will never go out of style in my book. Great treasuries, I would have to guess you curated the first one...those unicorns are right up your alley and the mugs are super cute!

     
  5. k on August 3, 2010 at 2:29 PM

    haha i love the doggy coat :)

     
  6. heather on August 3, 2010 at 4:36 PM

    I love the unicorns!!! And that make up bag manages to look elegant in plaid!

     
  7. Oh, My Darling on August 3, 2010 at 7:06 PM

    Oh, very nice! I'm a sucker for a good plaid.

     
  8. Stacey on August 3, 2010 at 8:12 PM

    Lovely selection. I love the doggy coat and your humorous comments on my blog. I can just tell that you're fun to be around!

     
  9. Gabby / Gypsy*Diaries on August 4, 2010 at 4:46 AM

    Aw........ doggie!!!!!!!!!!!!
    xxx

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

     
  10. Leia on August 4, 2010 at 5:10 AM

    Loving all the plaid goodies!

    Leia

     
  11. Diana Mieczan on August 4, 2010 at 9:03 AM

    Ps: I am having a really great GIVEAWAY today…hint?(something you can wear) so please join in !!!!

    Kisses,sweetie

     
  12. Tayebug on August 4, 2010 at 11:44 AM

    Can you really ever get enough of plaid? No, I don't think so.

     
  13. Almost Precious on August 4, 2010 at 12:44 PM

    Plaids are classic...makes me wish I were Scottish and had my own family tartan. :D

     
  14. yourstrulydear on August 9, 2010 at 11:50 AM

    i love plaid. i'd wear it every day if i could.